Broken

You were in your classroom silently crying. You hate Jimin so much... I Only if the end of the school year would come faster. You continued to cry until you felt someone pat your back. You looked up and saw Jungkook with guilt in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry that Jimin broke your n-necklace...and im sorry for pranking you calling you mean names... I never...w-wanted you to cry... I-I Just wanted to get your attention somehow...s-so did jimin...w-were both not good w-with words..." You looked at him while wiping your tears. 

"Jungkook, you and Jimin have been teasing me for 2 years...you guys never stopped and it's made me depressed. You've both hurt me enough and i want nothing to do with you both anymore.."

"I know and i'm really sorry Y/N...you might not accept my apology...but..I-I'll stop teasing you now..."

"Thank you Jungkook..." You looked back down, wiping your eyes. You felt relived..Finally. Hopefully Jimin won't continue teasing you.

Jungkook had class with you, then it was Jimin. Jungkook helped you slightly, trying to make you feel better aswell. You thanked jungkook for helping you then you went to your next class.

~~~

JIMIN P.O.V

"I Hate myself...I made the girl i love cry..." You mumbled to yourself. Gosh what were you thinking Park Jimin!? Your eyes were slightly watering. You walked to class and saw Y/N. She looks so sad.. It wasnt 10 Minutes until class started, Maybe i can do something to make her happy? I could offer to fix her necklace... 

She might not want to talk to me at all though... Oh my god what have i done. 

~~~

Regular P.O.V 

You contiued to sulk around, Jimin was staring at you, he looked sad as well. But why should he be sad? Jimin broke you finally. He's seen your tears, what more does he want? 

~~~

it's a little short but i'll update it again soon ~