Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o12✪

Start from the beginning

One day, Sapphire came up to me when Jessica was flirting with me. She was asking about homework and you could tell that Sapphire still liked me. You could see it in her eyes, the admiration and kindness towards me.

She would narrow her eyes at Jessica and I remember Jessica complaining about it in my ears. I listened to Jessica and I started yelling at Sapphire to back off and to never talk to me. I remember Sapphire running away crying.

I felt bad after that but Jessica kept telling me that I did the right thing. I told Jessica about some embarrassing moments about Sapphire and even shared photos of her embarrassing moments.

Jessica spread them out to her girl friends and it got all over school. After Sapphire found out, she ran up to me and told me she hated me with a passion and then, she slapped me twice.

I was a jerk. What I did was wrong. I made a girl cry and the girl was the one I was in love with. Jessica dragged me into that mess and now, I don't think that Sapphire will ever forgive me for what I did.

"So, do you have any embarrassing moments of Sapphire," Brittany asked Camille. "Nope. Why do you need to know?" Camille asked. "Oh, just wondering. That's all," Brittany said while frowning a bit.

I knew exactly what she was trying to do. She was going to turn everyone against Sapphire. Well, that's not going to happen. "I'll be back, I'm going to use the bathroom," Brittany said.

Camille and I nodded. Brittany shut the door and Camille jumped out of her seat. "What are you doing?" I asked Camille as she rummaged through the doors. "None of your business," she hissed.

"I'm going to tell Brittany," I threatened, although I wasn't really going to tell her. "I'm playing a few pranks on her! If you want to help, which I doubt, you can take her out while I set traps," she whispered.

No wonder Camille looked suspicious. "Alright, I'll help," I answered smiling. Camille looked at me strangely but smiled. I heard the door unlock and Camille ran back onto the bed. "I'm back!" Brittany said happily. "Brittany, why don't we go for a walk? Or skiing?" I asked. "Sure," she said cheerfully. I can't wait to see what Camille is going to set up!

Sapphire's P.O.V.

"Where are we going?" Shane asked. "We are going to Target!" I said excitedly. If Camille got some stuff from somewhere, then obviously there has to be a Target around since I saw her with Target bags.

We walked up to the cabin and went to steal Matthew's keys. He doesn't know that we are taking his car and leaving. Also, I left my cell phone at home! It was on my nightstand and then the next morning it was gone.

I have a feeling my mother took it for a reason. Shane and I headed towards the car, which took fifteen fucking minutes. We got into the car and I started the car. I started driving and turned up the radio. "Do you know where any Target is near by?" I asked.

He nodded his head and told me the directions. He knows because he goes to the skiing resort every winter break. I headed towards the directions he instructed. We were on the highway right now.

"Shane, do you not like your sister?" I asked. "Well, she's alright. I know she can be a huge bitch but she can be nice at times," he answered. I snorted at his reply. "I'm serious!" He said laughing.

"Is she the youngest of your family?" I asked. "Yes."

"No wonder she's a spoiled brat," I mumbled. "You got that right," he chuckled. Shane is a nice and sweet guy. I guess I like Matthew and Shane. But I'm probably going to end up with Matthew since Shane doesn't live by me. Well, it depends if Matthew likes me or not.

I parked beside a red convertible and got out of the car with Shane. I locked the car and looked around. Not very many people were here, not that I care. I grabbed Shane's hand and pulled him inside with me.

"Too bad Halloween past," I said frowning. "Why?" Shane asked. "So we can dress up lie chickens and run around dancing in the aisles! Why else?" I asked smiling. "Ah, sounds fun! We should've gone to the mall!" He said.

Ah, he had a good point. Damn. I should of thought of that! "Well, we are here anyways! Let's play a game on the wii!" I exclaimed. We ran to the game section and started playing Mario Kart! I love Mario!

"I'm so beating you!" I shouted. "No!" Shane said whining as he sunk into water. "Ha!

I was Yoshi and I got into first place. "Yay! Suck it, Shane!" I said laughing. He grabbed me by my waist and spun me around. I started screaming. "Why, what a nice fine couple you two are," said an old lady as she walked by with a cane in her hand.

I didn't object since she was an old lady and could possibly beat me up with a cane. I mean, I respect old people not unless they are really rude to me and yell at me. "Let's ride the Barbie jeep!" I yelled as I grabbed Shane's hand again and pulled him to the bike section.

"You are really hyper!" He said laughing. "I know," I sang as I skipped. We started racing around the bike area in Barbie jeeps. It was really funny seeing Shane riding in one. "Hey! You two! Quit riding! Those are for little kids!" A security guy yelled. We started laughing and got out and ran around target.

The security guy started chasing us. We ran out of target and got into the car and drove away. "That was fun while it lasted," Shane laughed. "I agree! Want to get ice cream?" I asked him. "Sure," he answered smiling.

He told me the directions to where a nearby custard place was by. I turned up the radio and started singing along. I was singing to 'Electric Feel' by MGMT. I love that song! Shane started singing along with me also.

"I said ooh girl. Shock me like an electric eel. Baby girl, turn me on with your electric feel," we sang.

"I love this song," I yelled over the music. "Same here!" He yelled back. I saw the exit sign and drove to the custard place. I was having a great time with Shane! Hopefully Camille is setting up those traps with the guys!

----

Sorry if I misspelled. I didn't feel like editing!

And I'm sorry if this chapter is boring but I had to add some details.

I was moving the story to fast!

I hope you like it!

COMMENT & VOTE if you do like it!

PLEASE tell me! :D

Oh, new readers, please read my other stories! Thanks!

❀Sam❀