A war for a guild

{Wendy's point of view:}
This is it the final door. Will I face Somnium or Reverentia? I'm not quite sure but either way, I have to save all the guilds here. This time I can't rely on Natsu, Erza, Gray or Lucy. It's all on me this time. I may not be that strong, but I'm not going to give up, not for one moment! I took one last look at Romeo getting ready to fight Juliet, before I opened the last door. And what I saw horrified me. Fairy tail, all of my friends were chained up to the wall. They were beaten and unconscious. Bruised and bleeding. Reverentia did this! She hurt them! She hurt my family! She...She's.......Shes going to pay. I'll make her regret doing this. But first, I have to free fairy. The first person I ran to was Carla.I grasped my hands around the cold metal, and tried to pull the chains off. But they didn't budge not one bit. I tried breaking them with my magic, but it wasn't working. How do I free them?! I was again grabbed the chains, pulling harder and stronger.
"That won't work sweetie!" An all too familiar voice said, steeping out if the dark, giggling.
"You!" I exclaimed with a bitter hatred.
"Me! Aren't I fabulous!" Reverentia joked mockingly.
"Enough with the games. How do I free them, and why are they hurt? Are you the one that did this to them?!" I demanded.
"Why of course sweetie! If it makes you feel any better I took great enjoyment in seeing there faces wince in pain, hearing there bones crackle, seeing them suffer beneath me, feeling my power over your so called "friends ". Friends aren't real. They're just a make believe thing that people think they actually have. The truth is no one cares about anyone in this world, except from themselves, the only friend anyone can ever have is power!" Reverentia screamed the magic power, gathering round her.
"Your wrong! You've hurt my friends...no my family for all this time, but because they cared about me, they never lost hope that one day I would come and save them. Because when your a fairy tail wizard, no one is never not cared for. We may not be related by blood, but that doesn't matter. To me fairy tail are the people that truly care for me like I'm family to them. There are more then a 100 million people in the world, but I'm grateful that I got to meet the people that care for me the most. You may think there are no such things as friends, but how would you know! You've not experienced what I have! Power is not your friend, neither does it make you happy, all it does is control you. Well fairy tail doesn't control me, they care for me! And Fairy Tail is more important to me, then any magic could ever offer!" I screamed loudly. I could hear people whispering my name proudly and as I turned around, all the fairy tail members had now awoken. They were all smiling, some of them were even crying. Just seeing them awake, and smiling before me. I've never felt more happy.
"Oh sweetie, you've grown up, yet your such a naive, little child! Fairy tail doesn't care for each other, I'll prove it! Somnium you can come out now." Reverentia spat harshly.
"Of course my lady." Somnium replied with respect. The chains imprisoning my friends suddenly broke, they were set free. But why would he set them free something was off about this. There was this strange magic power lurking around there body's. Wait! That's the power Somnium used to control Romeo, that one time when I had to fight him. But why is he controlling them! Is he..going to make them fight each other.

{Romeo's point of view:}
To be honest I didn't want to fight Juliet. I just found out that she's my sister. But she's made herself clear that she'll fight me, she won't back down and,she won't show any mercy. I guess I'll just have to fight to like that as well.
"I know that my stop and return magic won't work on you, therefore I'll have to use my fire magic, prepare yourself!" She exclaimed,a red fire burning off her body. Her magic felt different then before, it felt more powerful.
"I now know what I'm truly fighting for, survival. I'm sorry brother, but if I am to live then you must suffer and,your friend Asuka must die!" Juliet shouted, her voice showing no sign of any emotion. Why would they want to kill Asuka! No I won't let them!
"I know what your thinking, but unlike you and Wendy, Asuka is no use to us, she'll only get in the way of are plans. Therefore the only reasonable answer is to kill her.Her "friend" Mylo is going to defeat and kill her as we speak." Juliet replied, as if she read my mind.
"Kill her! How could you?! She's only a little kid! Not only that but your making her friend fight her." I replied.
"For your information, I didn't plan any of this, blame mo-Reverentia. Besides you should be focused on your own fight right now. Raging fire!" Juliet shouted, a blast of red fire rushing towards me,like a wild animal.
"Blue Fire!" I cried drastically, a gush of blue flames collided with her red fire. Yet get magic overpowered mind, and I quickly had to dodge out of the way, from her vicious attack. Since when did she get so strong out of the blue. Whatever, I can't let her defeat me like this, I have to save fairy tail!
"Purple net!" I exclaimed!
"Two can play at that game, Purple net!" Juliet screamed. The room started to shake, as the tremendous power, echoed throughout the area.
"Since when did you learn Purple Net!"
"Fairly recently! I guess it just runs in the family." Juliet said, laughing.
"If your truly my sister, then why are you fighting me!?I haven't done anything to you! I don't want to fight you, but if you keep attacking me,I'm left with no choice." I anxiously bellowed.
"That is none of your concern!" She replied.
"Well considering I'm your brother, it is my concern!"
"You wouldn't understand! You have no idea what it feels like!"
"How am I meant to! If you won't tell me what's wrong!"
"Why am I even wasting time answering your mindless questions?! I have strict orders to defeat you without showing any mercy, I will follow those orders and complete them! Raging fire! Purple Net!" Juliet exclaimed. She mixed her two spells together, to create a combined attack. The spell came so quickly I never had time to dodge it. I screamed in pain as I was sent hurling into the stone-cold war. So far, this fight wasn't off to a great start.

{Asuka's point of view:}
Mylo please! You don't have to do this. We're friends, you don't have to do this. What about my promise to you, that you could join fairy tail, don't you still want to?" I asked hesitantly. This can't be happening. My friend has betrayed me. That's not right, friends aren't meant to go behind your backs. Why is Mylo hurting me in this way?
"I don't care for fairy tail, nor for you, look I'm going to kill you anyway, so instead of whining, will you fight me, at least make it more entertaining!" He exclaimed, kicking me in the stomach, and forcing me to the floor. No this isn't right. Why is he doing this? I can't fight him!
"I won't fight you, why would I?! Your my frien-Argh!" I screamed in pain, as he grasped my head tightly, lifting me up to face him in his cold,emotionless eyes. Does he feel no guilt?
"Would you cut it with friend crap! I've moved on from it, you should to, after all are "friendship" was just make belief. All it was made up of was a naive little girl, and a little boy who thought maybe the world could actually be great! Well that little boy is gone! And now that he knows, that no one in the world cares for you, he's never coming back!" Mylo spoke, Witt very little to no emotion.
"That's not true...ugh...I care for you!" I said gently, smiling as I looked up to him, despite his hand pinning my head to the ground, but he lifted his hand off my head. Did I reach out to him! Does that mean this can be over now, and we can just move on?
"That's nonsense! Stop saying that! You don't care for me! No one could ever care for me!" Mylo exclaimed, sending a blast of magic towards me.
"AAAAGGGHHHH!!!" I screamed, as I was sent throwing into the air, only to fall harshly back into the ground.
"Did that hurt? I'm not even using my proper magic power yet! Come on get up and fight!"
"Mylo...I won't fight you."
AN:Fun fact to lighten the mood, when Asuka was saying Mylo, auto corrected it to my love😂
"You don't have a choice in the matter!" Mylo exclaimed, glaring down at me with his harsh,cold stare.
"Why not! You can't make me fight you!" I don't exclaimed.
"Oh Asuka, as we're currently speaking, your friends in fairy tail are fighting one another under Somniuns magic. Unless you and your friends defeat us, Somnium won't get rid of that spell he has over your friends. Who knows maybe your mother and father, are fighting each other right now, and you don't want that do you?" Mylo mocked.
Moma...Papa...fairy tail. They're all fighting one another. The only one I can stop them, is to fight my own friend. I don't want to do this! No! It's not fair!
"If you truly care for your guild, then you'd fight for them wouldn't you, isn't that what fairy tail is about! So pathetic!" Mylo snapped.
".....Shut up! You...don't know arguing about what it takes to be wizard of fairy tail! Stop acting like you know, when you broke our promise! I'm sorry...but I have to fight you!" I shouted.
Thx for reading, don't worry that Erza fight will happen, as for now don't forget to vote,comment and rate this chapter. :)