Gildarts nightmare part 1

I'm really struggling about who to write a nightmare for, so if you can give suggestions, that would be great, but if I get a really good idea, I'll most likely release that chapter. Thx for reading😊Spoilers if you don't know Gildarts Clive.
Gildart's point of view:
I grasped her cold hand tightly. I didn't want her to leave, not when it took me so long to find her. She left me months ago and now she was leaving me for real. Cornelia the only women I truly loved is leaving me. I'll never be able to see her again. The women I truly loved was dying before my very eyes. I held her body close to me, and let out many tears of sadness and despair. I squeezed her hand reassuringly and tightly, it was the only thing I could do. Why couldn't I help her?
"Cornelia, I-I'm so sorry."
"F-or...what? I was th-the one that left you, only because you've been with so many women, I didn't trust you, bu...but I loved you*cough* and you loved me. With this last chance to talk to you there's something I need to tell you." Cornelia whispered weakly.
"What is it Cornelia?"
"I'm not sure your ready to hear it."
"Cornelia, please just tell me."
"I've had our chi..." Those were her last words as she took her final breath.
I never found out what she meant until Cana found me. But even then I never knew she was my daughter for so long. For that I was a terrible father, I could never make up for it.
Why are all my chapters so sad😭 Anyway hope you enjoyed😊