"What do you mean?" I knit my eyebrows together as I walk to my bed and crawl in.

"I mean this whole date was planned for you." She admits, she widens her eyes and gasps at her words. "Don't tell Zayn or Niall I told you!" She blurts out.

"What do you mean this was planned for me?" I ignore her last beg, if I wanted to confront them about this I would.

"I mean..." She covers her mouth and I see she regrets saying anything. "This double date was planned by Zayn. He asked Niall to get you to agree to the date. So of course I became involved. He asked what you liked and I suggested something with a museum, you always were fascinated by the stupid exhibits."

Great, Sarah was the reason Zayn had broken and entered a museum, the reason we had a fight. I widen my eyes, that's how he knew I liked chocolate cake. Why would he say he volunteered for the double date? To hide his efforts of course... But why would he admit to even coming willingly?

"So what happened?" She asks with worry. "Dinner was awkward but... I figured the rest of the date would be great. I thought things were going great." She breathes, I can tell she's disappointed in herself. She needs to know it wasn't her fault.

"They were... until we got into a fight." I sigh. "We just... we just can't get along." I admit, unless we're complete strangers, it's too late for that now. I roll over in my bed and stare at my wall. He planned this whole date for me.

He planned the act of Sarah wanting a double date. He planned the carriage ride, museum, everything. I mentally want to hit myself for tonight. Though I wasn't the one who exploded when we got chased out of the museum.

I knew how proud he was, he would never admit to putting work into a date let alone admitting he wanted a date. Which he did at the beginning, spilling how he felt and that he wanted a date with me.

But being me, I was too focused on our differences to accept his confession. I guess Matt breaking my heart was making it hard to believe a guy's words, a guys motive, always second guessing things.

Though Zayn didn't help much either. He was always so confusing with everything he did and says.

"I think you guys can get along. He brings out a different side of you Juliet. A side I've never seen, and I love it." Sarah admits.

"What side is that?" I question.

"He makes you stronger. He makes you defend yourself, fight for yourself, he makes you try new things, he tests you and challenges you. Your entire life has been easy Jules. You had school and family, never broke from routine unless I called you to get me." Her words are truthful, Zayn brought out a side of me that I loved and hated.

"I'm just... I'm not made for this." I say quietly.

"What happened?" She pressures me. I look at Sarah, getting off my bed I come and sit down with her on hers. "Was it bad?" She asks with concern.

"No." I shake my head. "It was honestly the best date I've ever been on just... I just... I'm not meant to be living a life like this."

"A life like what?"

"A life when I have you as a best friend, boys like having me around, a really attractive guy is interested in me... It's not normal." Matt was attractive, but nothing like Zayn.

In high school I was popular, just not quite as popular with the boys. I was a plain girl, dark brown hair and brown eyes. Not a threat to any of the girls, therefore I made good friendships.

"Juliet, you're living the life you were meant to." There it was again. Why did everyone think I was meant to be someone else? "Boys never approached you because of Matt! You had a boyfriend and they respected him enough not to drop in on your life." She explains. "I've always been jealous of you." She mumbles.