Part 4

"Oh my god I missed you." He sighed in between playful kisses, which he softly planted on your neck.

When Jungkook was stuck at the studio and practice room for a couple days straight, it wasn't a surprise. The 7 of them are hard workers and they practice often. Luckily, Jungkook had some free time and showed up to your place without notice, catching you in your dirty sweatpants and a gray-stained v-neck. Nonetheless, he still called you beautiful (A/N: what a babe).

"I missed you more."

"Not possible." He tightened his grip on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling as wide as possible.

"I had so many dreams about you. About your kisses and your touch. Your smile and your eyes. Your skin and your cute nose." His hands made their way to your back, holding you firmly and tightly.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you and your lips. Your touch and your hugs. Your eye smile and your hands. Your neck and your cuddles. I missed you so much I hated being away from you." You kissed his jawline softly.

"Let's not be away from each other any longer please." He put his forehead against yours, your stomach twirling as you looked into his eyes. It was that nervous, shy feeling you got whenever you looked at him, your heart beating hard against your chest. He made you nervous, just as nervous as you felt growing up. You knew his feeling all too well, but now it didn't hurt as much.

You didn't want to be away from Jungkook because you felt lonely without him. You loved him too much to ever be away from him. "Stay the night, please?"

His left eyebrow lifted. "I thought you'd never ask." He smiled, his sharp eyes intimidatingly looked into yours.

"God you make me nervous." You hid your face in his shirt.

He laughed. "You make me more nervous. Every time you look at me, I just want to curl up in a ball and smile for ages."

"Me too." You chuckled.

He pulled away to talk to you, his hands still fixed on your hips. "But I can really stay here tonight?"

"Anytime you want."

"Good because I don't wanna take my hands off you."

*

Back at the dorm, Jungkook excitedly packed some stuff: a toothbrush, a couple shirts, a toothbrush, skin care essentials, and obviously his laptop and phone. He opened a drawer in his desk and rummaged through a pile of miscellaneous things before finding his car keys. He headed out his room, coming to a halt when he saw the others seriously conversing in the living room.

"Hyungs?"

"Oh, Jungkook-ah." Namjoon looked up from his laptop. "Um..."

"We should tell him." Jin whispered to Namjoon, loud enough so Jungkook could hear.

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing never mind. Where are you off to?"

"Y/N's place."

"Oh cool tell her we say hi."

"Okay." He started walking to the door but remembered to ask, "Hey, hyung do we have anything scheduled for tomorrow?"

"Um..."

"Yeah, a meeting with Sejin hyung." Yoongi answered for him. "Just make sure you're back before five because the meeting's at six."

"Okay see ya."

He confusingly turned away and left the dorm, shaking off the awkwardness. Finally, he gets to spend the night with Y/N. It's not like he hasn't slept over before, but this time he gets to do what he wanted to do every single time he spent the night.

He got to his car, turned it on, and took a deep breath as he sat inside, it had been a while since he had driven it.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" He pointed at himself in the rear view mirror. "Don't be awkward today."

Someone knocked on the window, startling him. It was Jin, so Jungkook rolled down the window.

"Forgot this." Jin handed Jungkook a plain black mask.

"Oh, thanks hyung." Jungkook looked in the mirror as he put it on, Jin hanging on the window.

"Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"Just relax. Y/N loves you, don't be worried about anything." He tousled Jungkook's hair and left. "Don't forget to tell Y/N we say hi!" He shouted from afar.

"I won't, hyung!" Jungkook yelled out the window, and quickly rolled it back up. Jin's words made him feel a wave of confidence. "Y/N loves me. I like hearing those words."

He buckled his seat belt and fixed himself before he started driving. He turned on the radio and started backing out of the parking spot. Luckily Y/N's place wasn't far.

He got extremely excited as he heard the song playing.

(Gallant - Weight in Gold) (A/N: I LOVE THIS SONG.)

Bricks on my shoulders
This gravity hurts when you know the truth

"I'm pulling my WEIGHT..." Jungkook started singing along. "IN...GOLD!! Call me anxious, call me broke, but I can't lift this on my own!
Pulling my WEIGHT...IN...GOLD!!! Call me anxious, call me broke, but I can't lift this on my own!!"

"Yah Gallant is just-" Jungkook fanboyed.

After about 10 minutes of driving, Jungkook pulled up in front of Y/N's apartment complex.

He hurriedly went inside the building and into the elevator, anxiously waiting for it to reach the 9th floor.

He quietly ran down the hallway to apartment 902 and knocked.

"Jungkook-" Y/N opened the door, looking gorgeous.

He couldn't refrain himself from engulfing her in a bear hug.

"It's only been a few hours." She laughed, making Jungkook smile. There was no sound on the planet that could compare to her cute laugh.

"Like I said earlier, I don't want to take my hands off you."

...

HIIIIII IT'S BEEN A WHILE! Yeah I'm continuing this story, but no more! Dance is over! Lol anyways, this part was kind of just fluff because I think the other 3 parts were too angsty. There might be more angsty parts and more fluff parts so anticipate that.

But let's talk about something, someone I mean.

Seo_Jooyoung.

This girl I STG is the only person in this entire planet who is the most perfect friend ever. Not only is she such an amazing friend, she's an AMAZING writer: I kid you not, she truly is amazing.

Right now she has two stories up and updates often:
- It Isn't Easy w/ Taehyung (it's getting really juicy you should go read it👀)
- Harrow w/ a whole bunch of groups like BTS, 24K, GOT7, BlackPink, etc.

So yeah if you're looking for awesome fanfics to read then go check those out!!

And yeah Jaz you're probably gonna read this so I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES ❤️👌🏼