Part 2

No calls or texts from Jungkook as usual. There were some from the others, and some from Jiwoo. But, none from Jungkook. Luckily, Jiwoo had taken you out for coffee to try to get your mind off things.

"Just try to relax, ___," Jiwoo said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"But Jiwoo, I can't stop thinking about it. I ruined our friendship. I ruined a 13-year long friendship. It's over. He probably hates my guts. I just... I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. God, my mouth has a mind of its own. I swear, he probably never wants to see me again."

"___."

"You know, he looked so hurt when I was yelling at him, but I wouldn't stop. I don't know what happened to me. But I feel so bad because Seoyoung doesn't deserve any of this. She deserves a happy life, and I messed it up."

"___."

"I should've just been happy for him, right? I should've been a supportive best friend. Oh my god, I'm a fucking idiot. How do we move on from this? I created the problem. I don't even know how to solve it."

"___."

"He's probably avoiding me. I would if I was him. I'm no good to him anymore. Agh, why can't I keep my lips sealed? It's physically possible, so my brain is fucked up. Coffee isn't helping, I feel even more crazy and stupid than I did before."

"___."

"What?!"

She pointed her index finger to something behind you. You turned around, your heart pounding at the sight of who was standing behind you, hearing you pour your heart out to Jiwoo.

"Uh, can we talk?"

//

"I'm so sorry I never meant to mess up your relationship. I was blinded by jealousy and I couldn't control myself," you apologized.

"___. It's okay. Jungkook and I broke up. Well, I ended it. Truth is, he likes you too."

"Huh?"

"He told me he likes you. I'm not mad about it. I can understand why you felt that way, so I broke it off because I wouldn't want to continue a relationship when my partner really likes someone else. He took it okay. He wasn't happy, but he wasn't upset and angry. I haven't heard from him in a couple days, though. I came to you to ask if you knew where he was."

"I haven't heard from him since I confessed. Knowing Jungkook, he's probably working nonstop to block his thoughts."

"If you find out where he is, can you tell me he's okay?"

"Okay. I'm so sorry, Seoyoung. I truly, truly am sorry."

"I heard you back there. I know you never intended to confess. Please don't beat yourself up about it. I'll learn to move on, that's life."

"Seoyoung, I don't know if this is the last time we'll probably see each other, but don't change. You're perfect, and you're going to make someone very happy."

"You too, ___."

You hugged, and she went off to live her life. You sighed, feeling a little relief, but guilt still filled your mind.

//

"Wait so Jungkook likes you back?"

"Apparently. I don't know what to do. I can't just go to him and kiss him, but I have to confront him."

"I'm sorry, ___, but I don't know what to tell you. I think that you should apologize, and tell him you talked to Seoyoung, but I also think that you should build the relationship back up a little before dating."