"Do you live in same place?" Youngjae ask and Tzuyu shook her head. "Ani. We just live nearby."

"Can we take you two home?" Jackson ask.

Dahyun quickly stood up and shook her head. "No! I mean, no need. My mom and sister will wait me on the street. So we better walk alone." Dahyun smile and pull Tzuyu to stand up.

"Bye! See you soon." Dahyun said. And Tzuyu wave her hand. "Wait!" Jinyoung stopped them to walk.

"Are.... Sana.... waiting for you Dahyun-ah?"

Sana? Familiar name.

Ah. The ahjussi's daughter. His daughter is my bestfriend. He said but I don't remember.

Why is Jinyoung ask Dahyun about Sana? Dahyun look at me at a short time and she look again to Jinyoung and nods.

"Can I go with you?" Jinyoung ask and we look at him. He looks serious.

"Why?"

"I just wanted to see her. I have something to her." Jinyoung pause. "Please? Let me go with you. Just me, Dahyun-ah." Jinyoung please Dahyun and she let out a big sigh and nods.

"Yah! Hyung! It's unfair!" Yugyeom protested. "Yeah. It's unfair for us." Bambam seconded and the rest are now protesting.

I just shook my head because of embarrassment. Aish. "Yah! Yah! Enough with that. People are looking at us. Can't you see?" I said to them and they stop talking.

"Let Jinyoung do what he wants." I continue.

"But hyung..." Youngjae said but I stop him. "No buts Youngjae. Let him." I pause and look at Jinyoung. "But promise us, Jinyoung-ssi, you'll be at the dorm at 10p.m. Get it?" Jinyoung nods.

"And..." I pause. Pointing at him, "You need to answer all our questions when you came back. Arasseo?"

I saw Jinyoung widen his eyes and the others are cheering. He has nothing to do because I'm his hyung and their leader.

"Okay. You can go now." I said to them and they wave their goodbyes.

"Their has something on Jinyoung. I think she likes Dahyun's sister." Jackson said and Yugyeom agree. "Yeah. I noticed it since the first time we met."

"You already met her?" I ask Yugyeom. He nods. "Yeah. Mimi noona introduce them to me and Jinyoung hyung. Mimi noona, Momo noona, and Sana noona are classmates."

Oh. That's why. "Have you already met the group Twice then, Yugyeom?" I ask him again and he nods.

"I want to meet them also." I said and the rest agree.

Jinyoung's POV

"Are JB that strict?" Dahyun ask. "Yes he is. But he's a good leader."

"Btw, oppa, what do you want to give on eonni?" Tzuyu ask me.

"Oh. It's a something that she drop last time. I can't give it to her on school because I had no chance to see her or talk to her." I explain to them.

Yeah, it's a pendant she drop last time when I took her to the clinic. I want to give it to her personally and without Mimi.

"Please, don't let Mimi know this." I please them. "Why?" Dahyun ask.

"Just." I simply answer her. She just slowly nods.

We get a cab and after some minutes, we arrive at their street and I saw two girls standing.

"Eomma!" Dahyun shouted. She went quickly where the two girls are and as I walking near to them, I saw Sana.

"Ah. Eonni, there's Jinyoung oppa. He said he has something to give you." Dahyun said.

"Annyeong hasaeyo. Jinyoung imnida." I said while smiling to their mother. "Oh. Annyeong hasaeyo." Her mother responds.

"Eomma, can we take Tzuyu to her home? Can you go home first?" Dahyun said. "Is it not dangerous?" Her mom said.

"It's more dangerous on Tzuyu, eomma. Don't worry about us. I'm with eonni and oppa. I'm sure, we'll be safe." Dahyun explain and her mother nods.

Her mother left and we walk on Tzuyu's house. Sana and I are on the back of Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"Ah, Sana-ssi?" I started the conversation. "Ah, ne?" She responded.

I get the pendant inside my pocket and lend it to her. "This is yours, right?" She look at the pendant first and she get it from my hands.

She touch her neck and she just realize that her pendant was gone. "Aish. How did you get this. I didn't realize that I drop it."

"Hahaha. You silly. You drop this when I took you to the clinic." She look at me again. "Gomawo." Eve it's dark, I still see her smile.

"This pendant or this necklace is very important to me." She said and she's like remembering something. "This necklace was given to me by my long lost bestfriend and now, I know he's still alive because father saw him earlier and..." she pause. "And what Sana?"

"And he can't remember. Even me." I heard and I feel that she's crying. Omo. Eotteoke?

"Don't cry Sana. He will remember you. Just wait for the right time. If you want, you can help him." I patted her back.

"I really want to help him but I am scared. Scared that what if he will reject me?" She sobs.

"Don't think negative things Sana. It can't help you or even him. It'll just make the problem big." I said to her and I feel that she stopped crying.

She look at me. Smiling. "That's it. Just smile. Remember that everything will be fine." I said to her smiling. "Thank you, oppa."

"Sana eonni, want to go inside?" Tzuyu said. Oh. We're here on their house already.

Sana shook her head. "No need Tzuyu-ah. We will just go now. Jalja Tzuyu-ah. Jalgayo."

"Bye eonnis! Bye oppa! Thank you for taking me home." Tzuyu said and we wave our hands and say goodbye.

"Still want to be with us?" Sana ask and I nod.

While we were walking, Dahyun is ahead on us. "Dahyun-ssi. Walk slower. Wait for us." Sana call her and she stop.

A motorcycle stop beside Dahyun and let out a gun. "Give me your bag, or else I will kill you." Said the man.

Oh no. "Don't!" Sana ran quickly to her sister. "Sana! Stop!"

I stop her but she still went to her sister. The man look at Sana and he shoot Sana twice.

"Eonni!" Dahyun shouted and she pushed the man but he shooted her.

Before the man leave, he get Dahyun's bag.

I quickly ran to them and I quickly dial an ambulance number.

"Ah. What to do."

I get my handkerchief on my pocket and put it on Sana's leg and on her side. She got two shots.

Thanks I had two handkerchieves. But I look at Dahyun and she's still on her senses but Sana is now unconscious. Maybe she's shock.

Dahyun went to her sister weakly. "Oppa. What to do? Is eonni okay?"

I nod and she sat down beside her sister. "An ambulance will be here in any minutes." I said to Dahyun ty o make her calm.

"This is my fault." Dahyun said and she cries. "Oh no, Dahyun-ssi. This is not your fault. Accidents may come in any ways. So don't blame yourself."

"Eonni, mianhae." She hug Sana. "Yah! Dahyun-ssi! The way you act is like she's gonna die. She's just unconscious because of shock."

She look at me with a sorry eyes. "Mianhae oppa."

After some minutes, the ambulance came. 3 of us went inside and they give the two a first aid. Especially Sana who lost her consciousness.

------------+-----------------+----------------
Another chapter ends.
Thank you so much readers!

- adorable_monster