Make it last

“Dreams…” he drawled, urging me to continue.

“Of you and me…them. Of Olivia, Caroline, Emaline and Jasmine.”

There was no surprise in his eyes. No shame or fear was found. He was hurt. Deep down I knew I’d end up like the others and I knew he did too.

“They are so vivid…” I continued, “Like memories more than anything.”

“Janae…”

I ran my hand down his cheek, “You’ve lived all these years.” My voice was soft and full of wonder.

“It’s not living when you don’t have anything to live for” he murmured.

“But you did, for them…for me.”

“I care about you too much to let you end like them.” He slowly leaned in as his sincere words tumbled from his mouth. I found myself doing the same, wanting to be close to him and my mouth even closer. Even as our need for one another grew our lips still didn’t press against the others. Only the light teasing brushing that we aloud ourselves.

I slightly leaned away when a thought came to mind.

“…but I don’t want to be like them.”

“You’re not.”

“Tell me. Tell me you’re not just comparing me to the others.”

“Janae…I love you for you. Who you are now. I never loved one girl to fill the void of another. I loved them at a point in time and they will forever be in my heart but you…this is just the beginning.”

My lips erratically pressed against his. Hot, misty and uncontrolled. Caresses were made and inner fires burned. Clothes were thrown and marks were left by the other person’s swollen lips.

Moans and pleads filled the air. The story of my deflowering was to be told gently.

Bodies connected and pleasure shared.

The last thing I thought of was, Raven and Mason better not come back anytime soon.

***

The vibration of my phone was what made me open my eyes and leave my dreamy state. I was glad that I didn’t dream of any memories of Zayn. He was really here. Literally right next to me and gloriously naked…as was I. It was dark and hard to search for my phone under the confines of the hotel blanket.

Zayn sat up, alert and ready for any sort of action that he had in mind. “Shh” I gently cooed as I laid my hand on his chest and pressed him back down to his sleeping position. His arms encircled my waist as I answered my newly found phone in a groggy voice.

“Hello?”

“Jay!” Raven’s loud voice came through the receiver.

“Yeah what’s up?”

“You better wrap up anything you got going on girl because Mason is mad as hell.”

“What do you mean?” I firmly spoke. “Y’all been alone for nearly three hours and I might’ve said something to make Mason believe you had the hots for dream boy.”

“Dream boy?” Zayn quietly chuckled from his position, spooning me. I lightly nudged him to be quiet.

“How many minutes do we have Ray?” “Uh, like five! And you better hurry because he’s coming straight there.”

“Can he hear you right now?” I panicked. “No, I made him listen to my new songs on my iPod on blast.”

That must be why she’s mumbling a bit.

“Okay, I gotta go Ray…see ya.”

I hung up and sat up out of bed before throwing the covers off of me. “We need to clean up…like now.”

“I don’t see a mess” he smirked.

“Seriously, they’ll be here in five minutes.”

He groaned and got out of bed, slipping on boxers, and started gathering our clothes. He slipped his back and handed me mine. “I’m gonna go shower” I stated. “Aw, but I just put back on my clothes.”

“Alone” I giggled. I went to my bag and got some pajamas, then headed to the bathroom.

The hotels little soaps never smell any good and their lotion never works so I had to do the best I could with what I had.

The soreness between my legs was to sharp to go unnoticed. Yes it was painful but not as bad as I thought it’d be. He was gentle with me and touched me as if I’d disappear with the slightest flicker.

I smiled to myself as I towel dry my hair. I slipped on my pajamas, pj shorts and a tank top, and opened the door to leave the steamy oasis.

As soon as I turn the corner to the beds I see Raven and Mason on a bed and Zayn sat on another. Everything was cleaned and ‘hidden’ from Ravens sneaky eyes.

She curled her finger at me, indicating for me to come here. I hastily did, knowing she was going to interrogate me.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room and into the hall of the hotel. “Tell me everything!” I nervously shook my head, “Nothing happened.”

“Liar! You’re glowing! And you never take showers at night unless you get real dirty. So tell me Jay, did you do the dirty?”

“Shut up Raven, you are entirely too loud.”

“You did! Go Jay, Go Jay” she sang. “Was he good?”

I slapped her arm, resulting in her rubbing it soothingly. “Do not mention this ever again unless it’s between the two of us…got it?” “Alright grumpy.”

We got back inside the room with the help of my key card and acted as if nothing happened.

I casually sat next to Zayn, receiving a sly look from Raven and a confused one from Mason. Poor Mason.

Mason tossed me the bag of twizzlers and sour patch kids. I practically begged Zayn to try some and he openly stated ‘These are crap’.

Raven laughed and preached, “To Janae’s dying taste buds.”

I rolled my eyes and ordered Raven to hurry up and play the damn movie. She’s so damn cocky but I love her. Shoot, without her I wouldn’t have been with Zayn less than an hour ago.

“Remind me to thank Raven” Zayn huskily murmured into my ear, causing me to squirm a bit. I turned crimson with the amount of heat his affection was giving. He discreetly held my hand at our side. I smiled and reminded myself to enjoy this moment while it lasted because I knew in the pit of my stomach that it would soon end.