"Hey now. Not too much romance tonight! I will be there." I remind her. Laughing she throws the pillow back at me.

"Yeah-yeah well Liam will be there, you two can talk about school and studying." She teases as she pulls her hair back.

"You know that's all I do!" I tease back as there's a knock at the door.

"That must be Niall! I think we're all riding in his car there!" She exclaims, rushing to the door and opening it. Niall smiles at her, he's wears a dark gray shirt and jeans. A warm blue jacket over top,

"Ready Jules?" Niall wriggles his eyebrows at me after he greets Sarah with a kiss on her cheek.

"Never been more ready for a bonfire." I laugh as we leave the dorm room. I was excited to go to my first bonfire, especially with this group, it was going to be fun. We all get into Niall's land rover, I notice Niall takes Sarah's hand as we begin driving off towards the bonfire.

"So Liam will be meeting us there." Niall announces over the music. The music isn't loud, but not soft enough you could hold a long conversation with.

I nod as I look out the window at the passing trees. Within five minutes we reach the bonfire. It's already built high and the light is seen from where we park.

There are many cars parked in the dirt lot along with lots of people walking in. It's close enough to campus to walk, but far enough away you could drive. I glance at Niall who takes Sarah's hand and she smiles at him. What I wouldn't give to be Sarah right now.

I walk next to them into the bonfire where we find Liam with ease on the bleachers. Most of the people are around the fire or on the blankets the brought. I notice boys in letterman jackets tossing a football back and forth and glance at Sarah.

"So this is a football bonfire." I indicate towards the football players. She gives a small shrug, showing she really didn't know.

"It would make sense, it is football season." She points out. Sarah never told me why she didn't cheer this year, I figured it was because she wanted to focus on college, but I wonder what else was playing into her decision...

"Hey guys!" Liam gets off the bleachers to make his way down to us. Liam wears a tan sweater that fits him perfectly.

"Hey! How long have you been here for?" Niall asks, giving Liam a quick 'bro-hug'. Liam gives a quick shrug as he gives Sarah a quick hug.

"Only about ten minutes. Nothing too bad." He turns to me. "No books? Dang it, I was hoping to study!" He laughs.

"Enjoy the sight study partner, this is one of the few times you'll see me without a book." I joke right back as he gives me a quick hug.

"She's not kidding." Sarah laughs. Liam joins in the laughter with ease, I always forget that he's part of the fraternity; he doesn't seem like a frat guy when you hang out with him. Though neither does Niall, none of the guys screamed frat guy.

I guess that's my fault. I got my frat boy stereotypes from movies, but at the parties my stereotypes seemed to be proven right. Drunk guys, bro-tanks, beer pong, lots of girls, lots of beer.

"You guys just want to sit here and hang out?" Liam suggests. We all agree and take a seat on the cool metal. The fire is big enough you could feel some of the heat from the bleachers.

I wonder what it was like to be close up the fire. Probably burning, but then again there were couples next to the fire making out. Turning my eyes from them I smile at Liam.

"You ready for the AP Chemistry test coming up?"

"Well-" Liam begins to answer.

"No homework talk!" Sarah whines with pleading eyes. "This is one of the few times I get you away from studying, don't ruin it!" She narrows her eyes to look mean but ends up smiling. Niall laughs at her attempt to be motherly, though all I can do is smile and roll my eyes towards her.