Hands

*Smut Allert*  

Jungkook's Point of View

.

It was hard. It was very hard. Oh shit if it wasn't hard! I was craving Jimin kisses more than anything in my life. I missed touching him and caressing him. But I knew my plan was working. Hell yes, it was working really well. As much as I hated seeing Jimin sad, I knew he subconsciously wanted my touch too, and he had to notice that . He had to understand that I wasn't the only one who wanted that, and stop rejecting my touches. He was showing more clingy towards me, he followed me everywhere in school trying to have some sort of contact with me. But I endured, stopping myself from pushing him on the wall and eat his lips 'till he begged me to stop. When I casually made our hands brush and his eyes jumped up to meet mine, thinking I was going to hold his hand, his face dropped every time, seeing it was just an accident. Tough it was a painful torture for me too, seeing his beautiful body walking beside me, willingly to touch it, I resisted my cravings. And yeah, it was doing this because I was still mad he covered my hickeys, told me not to call him names and slapped my hands away from him. He had to want me like I wanted him.

I just had a good shower, preparing myself to go to Jimin's home. I wore one of my favourite shirts, a long sleeve tight black shirt that showed all of my body perfectly, following every muscle it covered. Then I fitted a pair of tight ass ripped jeans and my black and white vans, also a jeans jacket. I proudly looked at my reflection.

He shouldn't be able to look away from me with these on...well even if I didn't have these on..or anything at all. I have to make him give in.

I walked all the way to his home, entering the small gate and ringing the doorbell. The door was quickly opened by a cute little Jimin. Well damn, he wasn't joking too. He was wearing a white top with little baby pink decorations, with some of the top buttons unbuttoned, enough to show off some of his cleavage, and it was absolutely unusual for him to do. Jimin was trying hard to take my attention. He also fitted some light gray pants. He smiled cutely at me, as always

>>You're here!<<

I smiled at him too, how can someone not?

>>From what you can tell?<<

He blushed embarrassed of his silly statement as he made me enter his house, closing the door. I followed him to his room, and it was the first time I had the opportunity to see it. It was pretty and neat, just like his owner, beautiful shades of blues and a lot of white surrounding us.

>>Your room it's so pretty Jiminie!<<

I complimented. He looked around shrugging

>>It's a normal room..<<

>>Look at all this peluches! This room it's so..you<<

He giggled

>>What are you saying, this doesn't make sense<<