4

After around three hours of texting Zack aimlessly, Joe heard the front door open with haste.

Crap he's back.

Joe could only sit on his bed with his eyes glued to his door while listening to the sound of the stairs creaking- from his father walking up them.

"Open this f*cking door faggot!" Joe's dad yells in slurred English.

Joe- obviously- doesn't open it, and stays in his spot, just waiting to see what'll happen.

"You aren't hiding in there forever!"

Joe's door wasn't really locked, just jammed, it had been broken years ago in a similiar scenario. So with a giant kick, full of force, Joe's dad burst through the door, immediately stumbling from his drunken state over to Joe.

"Please, don't." Joe manages to whisper feebly, even though he knows that the plead wont be acknowledged.

In a swift movement, Joe's father yanks the boy - by the hem of his shirt- up from his bed.

The first punch is thrown to the sixteen year old's stomach.

Then he's thrown down on his bed harshly, followed by several kicks at his stomach and legs.

Then to finish it off the drunk pulls the boy up with a grasp on his neck. Then continues by slamming him up on the wall, building pressure on his air pipes.

When the boy begins to turn a shade of purple, the drunken man releases his grip (making Joe fall helplessly to the ground, gasping for breath) and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him.