THIRTY | NINE

Stupid For You
-
~Joshua~

I didn't know what had happened between Lydia and I. One day we were fine and happy and the next, we were breaking up and her telling me that she didn't love me. Hearing her tell me that felt like she reached inside of my ribcage and pulled my heart out with her bare hands, stomping on it right in front of me.

To say that I was devasted was an understatement. I wasn't eating and I would spend hours and hours on end in my bunk moping around, only coming out to perform. As hard as I would hit my drums to let out some frustration, the heartbreak never seem to leave.

I hadswore to never let her go after our first breakup, but it felt like there was a force that didn't want us to be together. I have never wanted to be with someone as much as I want to be with her and I was determined to do anything to get her back. There was something that told me that we were meant to be together, to keep fighting for her.

We were on tour in Europe for a month and I made sure that I was on the first flight to Ohio. I had a feeling that there was a lot more to this breakup that came out of nowhere and I now know how she felt when I cut all ties with her all those years ago, except, I didn't tell her anything. There's no way in hell that someone can tell you that they love you one day and break up with you the next, it takes one to know one.

The week that we were supposed to perform in Ohio, Tyler went to go see her and he said that she wasn't doing too good. According to him, she looked tired and sad and just a complete mess. This information led me to think that there was in fact so much more to all of this.

I would do anything for her. She was the love of my life, she always has been. Five year old me would have never guessed that the girl who cut my hair and made me cry would be reason I would be hopelessly in love with.
One more week and I would get to see her.

-
Really short and crappy chapter in Josh's point of view because I haven't done so in a while. I've had no motivation to write anything and I've been putting it off. I'll try to write more later and I will be off for a whole for Thanksgiving so.... Possibly more chapters? Will have to see if I have any motivation.

Question: Will they ever be happy? Or will Lydia keep ruining it? Comment your thoughts!!