E L E | V E N

You Wanna Find Love, Then You Know Where The City Is

-

"What the heck?!" Was what I woke up to the next morning.

"Who did this?!" Another voice said, I assumed that it was Tyler. I can already see the image in my head of them freaking out over the drawings on their face. I got up and went to my bathroom that was connected to my room and did my business. I got out of the bathroom and when I walked in, Tyler and Josh were standing there with their arms crossed.

"Would you like to explain this?" Josh  asked, pointing to his face. I tried not to laugh at the smeared dick drawing on his face, or the word 'Dork' written in capital letter on Tyler's face.

"Well," I started, walking towards my closet to pick out today's clothes. "You guys fell asleep when we had made a deal to doing an all-nighter, so as punishment, I drew on your guy's faces." I said bluntly.

"But did you really have to write something inappropriate?" Josh asked, his eyebrow raised.

"Yes, yes I did. Don't worry, it's not like it's permanent marker. You can wash it off." I pointed out to them because I'm pretty sure they didn't know. They left to go wash it off and I went to shower since I had to work.

When I finished showering, I changed into a pair of dark-washed jeans, a baby pink see through shirt that I was going to wear under a black coat. I slipped on a pair of light brown, leather ankle boots and went back to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I curled my hair in loose waves and then put my hair into a high, lose bun, leaving my bangs out and wrapped my head in a bandana. I did a rose gold eyeshadow with winged eyeliner and matt nude pink lipstick.

I got out the bathroom and into the living room to see what the boys were up to. I walked in and saw them laying down on either the couch or the floor playing some video game. "Hey guys," I said, trying to get their attention and failed. "Okay, I'm leaving. Josh you know where the spare keys are at. Please, don't burn the place down." I pleaded them and went to get my keys and wallet.

"Yeah, okay." Josh said.

"Sure, no problem." Tyler said, not bothering to look up. I sighed and left, slowly shutting the door.

"What did she say?" I heard Josh say to Tyler.

"I don't know, man. Something about burning the place down." Tyler replied. That did not reassure me and said a quick prayer that they wouldn't burn my apartment down. I walked to the elevator and descended down to the basement. I got into my Fusion and blasted State Champs' Around The World and Back. I stopped at McDonald's for breakfast and from there drove to the tattoo shop. I ate my breakfast while I waited for the today's appointment. Today is  Emmy's day off so I had no one to talk to. Well, there is Delilah but we don't really get along. In fact, we do everything to be out of each other's way.  

I heard the bell ring, indicating that there was a customer and quickly threw my trash away and cleaned up any crumbs that may have fallen out. I made sure that the ink bottles were filled up and filled the small caps with ink.

I heard some one cough and looked up, seeing someone I never thought I would see again. "Hey," He said sheepishly.

"Adam! Hey, how's it going?" I asked him as I got up to hug him. Adam is my ex from two years ago and haven't seen him since. Adam and I ended in good terms and are somewhat still friends. We broke up for two reason: one was because we had fallen out love, I guess you can say, and two was because he was always travelling and the distance kind of put a strain on our relationship.

"I've been doing good. I'm in town until tomorrow and then it's off to Europe." He said with a smile. Adam is a soundboard tech and travels a lot with bands.