Chapter 19-Cuddling

Jovani's POV•
I just asked her who would she would date that is actually around here. The reason why I asked her was because I want to see who she says, and I hope it's me!

"Actually, I would date you!" Teyon says. I get butterflies and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

"Oh haha really?" Was all I said. Now she's going to think I'm an asshole for just saying 'oh haha really?'. Idiot.

"Haha, well yeah. I saw the whole other side of you, Jovani Jara. I really.. Like you." She says. She said it in a calm voice. She didn't sound like she was scared to say it.

"I really like you too Teyon" I say back. I say in my calm voice, but on the inside I was smiling.

Teyon's POV•
Jovani and I really like each other. I was thinking and I'm wondering if I should ask him out or if he would ask me out.

"Hey Jovani?" I look up and see that he was out of the hot tub. I get and step out of the tub.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I grabbed my towel and wiped my self down.

"I'm going inside, it's almost 11" Jovani says also wiping himself down.

"And you weren't going to tell me?!" I say. Was he really going to leave me outside alone, what if there were clowns!😱😂

"No, I was going to pick you up and bring you up to the room" he says.

"Alright then" I say. I stick out my arms waiting for him to pick me up.

"Mhm, Teyon? You want me to carry you or something?" He asks being dumb.

"Well yeah, you even said it. Now c'mon, my legs are hurting from standing" I say and chuckle a bit.

I put my arms around his neck and look into his eyes.

"Jump" he whispers into my ear. I jump and now my legs are around his waist. I set my head onto his right shoulder.

"I want to sleep" I say like a little kid . Jovani laughs.

"Same girl" he says in a teenager girl voice. I chuckle. He's so funny, and cute😊

When we get to my room, he plops me onto my bed and sit there pretending to sleep.

"Jovani, what are you doing?" I asked.I saw the room has gotten dark.

"I'm going to sleep, duh!" He replies. I scoot over.

"You know you can just come sleep in the bed here, right?" I say. I see his head pop up.

"Pfft, yeah I knew that" Jovani says in sarcasm. I chuckle and just set my head back onto my arm. I feel him coming into the bed.

"Is it okay if I put my arm around you?" He asked.

"Yeah, anything else?" I asked. Jovani puts his arm around my waist.

"No, nothing" he sighs."goodnight baby girl" he continues.

"Goodnight Jovani" I reply. Within minutes I was asleep.

A/N
Yo, I'm finally back. I have so much to do in school🙄 hate my teacher for not understanding I have a life🙃
Anyways, love you guys! Vote, follow and comment questions if you'd like! 😊
-Teyon✨