Chapter 8- Shopping

*A/N
This chapter is after the meet and greet. So, no more touring and it's the next morning*

Julian's POV•
I started to text Teyon cause I was getting bored in bed.

(J= Julian T= Teyon)

J- Hey! Want to go shopping?

T- yeah, plus I gotta talk to someone.

J- okay I'll be at your house in an hour

T- alright see ya then
*end of text message*

I get up and get ready to go shopping with Teyon. I go on Instagram and take a mirror selfie. I captioned it "Going shopping at the mall with @teyonshawnte (my real Instagram go follow😜) come see us!" I'm almost ready.

Teyon's POV•
I get ready to go to the mall with Julian. I looked at my phone and see that Julian tagged me in a photo on Instagram. I like it of course! I decide to wear this outfit (picture below). With  or without heels I'm still short compared to the guys.

I have to talk to someone about how I like Mario and Jovani but, they both love someone else

*An hour later*

I see that a Jeep pulled up in front of my house so I assumed it was Julian.

"Hey girl! Ready to go shopping!?" He asked. He starts to laugh.

"I'm always ready to go shopping, girl!" We both start laughing. As we are driving the song "Ride" by Twenty One Pilots came on.

"Ooh, this is my jam!" Julian yelled and turned it up. I started singing and dancing in my seat.

*After singing & driving*

We get to the mall which was not that far from my house. We get out of the jeep and walked towards the front doors.

"Where do you want to go first?" Julian asked.

"Hm, let's go to Ardenes, I need a new purse and makeup" I said.

"Ha, okay sure." He said.

*in Ardenes*

"What about this Teyon!" I hear Julian from another aisle.

"What?" I asked. He pointed to a purse that was not to big or not to small. It was a black purse with white strips on it.

"*gasps* that's so cute!" I said. A girl comes up to me and Julian.

"You're like the best boyfriend I've never had." She says.

"Whoa, he's my bestfriend" I said.

"Yeah, I don't have a girlfriend" He says smirking(😂).

"I'm all available" He says joking around. And then the girl walks away.

"Nice try. She looked like she was 30" I said picking up the purse.

"Well what can I say. I like older women." He says joking around.

"Just kidding!" He continued. I went to the desk and got the purse and some makeup.

"I have to go get a penny board and vans" he said pointing towards a store.

"Sure, I'll come get one too" I said. We walked in and I saw this awesome penny board that was a bright blue with white strips going diagonally across it. Julian got one and I got a few vans.

"I'm starving! Let's go get something to eat" I said grabbing his hand.

"Fine" he said. I let go of his hand and we went up to subway. We order our food and go find a place to sit.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to talk about boys" I said.

"I can't talk to Cat about it because one of them is about her brother" I continue.

"Oh, so what's up?"

"Okay, so. I like Mario, but he said he loved someone. I like Jovani but, he said he loved someone." I said taking a bite of my sub.

"Whoa, you like my brother!" He said.

"Yeah, I mean look at him. He so dreamy!" I said.

"So, you think I'm dreamy!" He said laughing.

"Uh, Idk.. Never mind"I said looking down at my sub blushing.

"Look baby girl. Just tell them you like the both of them. See who would date you more. And go from there" he said taking a bite of his sub.

"Yeah, that's good!" I said throwing away my garbage.

"Whoa, girl! You eat fast." He says trying to eat as fast.

"Okay, let's get going I want to get something for Mario and Jovani!" I said.

"Well, okay then" He said throwing away his food.

"Oh no!" He said in fear.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That's my ex-girlfriend. God I hate her! She was such an abusive girlfriend." He says hiding behind me.

"Here I got this" I said grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. As we pass the girl I start giggling.

"Hey Julian!" She said.

"What do you want?" He asked in a mean kind of way.

"Oh just wanted to tell you how much I miss having you around" she said touching his hair.

"Look, I never loved you! Your forced me into that relationship!" He said raising his voice.

"Hey girl. Why don't you back the fuck up and leave my boyfriend alone, ya hear!" I said pushing her back. As I was pushing her back Julian and I walked away still holding hands.

"Whoa, Teyon! I've never seen you like that." He said.

"Yeah well, whenever someone is messing with someone I love, I get dangerous boii" Then we both started to laugh.

"So, what are you thinking of getting Mario and Jovani" he asked.

"Uh, I'll probably just get Jovani a penny board and Mario a pair of vans and a pair of clothes." I said. First we went to go get Jovani the penny board. I got him an all black one with different colours of paint splattered all over it.Then we went to a guys clothing store and I got Mario white vans and a pair of really nice clothes.

"Ready to go home. We've been here for 3 hours." He said.

"Yeah, but I just gotta go get something else real quick. Wait right here." I said pointing at a bench. He sits down and he goes on his phone. I went back into the clothing store and got Julian a pair of clothes and a watch that he's always wanted. A few minutes later I go out and see that Julian is still on the bench.

"Okay ready to go baby girl?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I said. We go outside. We see that Julian's supporters had shown up to meet him.

"Oh my god! I SHIP IT!" We both hear a girl from the back say.

"Oh no! We're just best friends!" I say back.

"Mhm... Get some Julian!" A girl said from the front. Julian and I start laughing.

"Alright then. Let's take pictures." He says. The girls and boys line up.

*After little meet and greet*

We go to Julian's and jeep and we start to drive.

A/N
Eh? How do you like it!👌🏽
-Teyon🤘🏼