Chapter 15- Unknown?

*Continues from last chapter*

Jovani's POV•
Liking a couple pictures here and there. Until I get a text from an unknown contact.
*Text Message*
(U= Uknown J= Jovani)

U- Watch your back, or else boy!" (😂)

J- What the hell? Who's this?

U- You know what you did! Don't try act dumb with me, Jovani🙄

J- What did I do? I don't even know what I did dude!?😠

U- Just watch your back, okay?!

*End of text*

That was weird? I wonder if that's someone messing with me or just really mad at me.

"Hey,Jovani! Can you bring me my towel on my bed? I forgot it!" I hear Teyon yell from the bathroom. Breaking my thinking. I search for the towel and seek it at the bottom of the bed. I walk up the bathroom and give her the towel. Of course I cover my eyes and hand her the towel.

Teyon's POV•
I got out of the bathroom after Jovani brought me the towel.

"Hey, what do you want to do?" I asked him brushing my hair.

"Uhh, movies?" He asked. He set his phone down beside my lamp on the desk and pushed over for me. The bed was big enough for the two of us.

"How about... The Outfield? With Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas" I asked. He nodded his head in agreement. I put the movie on and we started to watch. I get a text from Mario.

(M=Mario T=Teyon)

M- Hey Tee, maybe you should stay away from Jovani. Because you already have a boyfriend. Remember?

T- Yeah, but Jovani has always been there for and we were best friends ever since we were 3, so I can't do that.

M- Well, okay then. I guess🙄 bye..

*End of texting*

I didn't even bother to text him back. Why would he say that?Ugh. I continue to watch the movie to just forget about it.

*1 hour later*
I was enjoying the movie by myself while Jovani was asleep. I watch the movie 'til the end. I loved watching this movie. Jovani wakes up and goes onto the floor at the bottom of my bed.

"What are you doing? You sleep walking?" I asked. He sets himself onto the floor covering up with a small blanket.

"No, I'm going to sleep down here because that's your bed and you should be aloud to sleep in your own bed" he whispered. All I did was say 'ok' and shut off the lamp.

*11:34am*
I woke up remembering that my parents are missing or gone. I woke up and saw that Jovani was still asleep so, I decide to go downstairs when I reached the bottom of the stairs I see Julian is making breakfast this time.

"How did you get into my house?" I asked him. He looked up shocked. He ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh,Teyon! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But, answer the question dork." I said with a little chuckle.

"Ha, uhh. The door was open so, I just let myself in here and decided to make you and Jovani breakfast" He said.

"Well, thank you Julian." I said. I went over to the tv and turned it on. The first channel that popped up was the news.

News:
"16 people found dead. The rest are okay though. They are all in the hospital safe and sound. While we were investigating how this all happened we found that a lead of footsteps going into the forest. We'll tell you how that goes after this." I hear. I turn off the tv and go back to Julian.