Chapter 18- Hangout

Teyon's POV•
After Jovani and I tell each other we love one another. We head to my house to go watch movies and hangout and just talk.

"Okay Jovani, we're here." I say pulling into my garage. I can see that he was asleep. I shake his shoulder to get him up.

"Yup, I'm up." He says. He gets out of the car, goes into my house and goes straight into my room.

"Jovani! What do you want to eat!" I yell at him while I'm still downstairs.

"Uh, want to order pizza? I'll pay!" Jovani yells back. I decided to call Pizza Hut. I order a medium pepperoni pizza with chicken wings on the side. The person who took my order said that the delivery guy will be here in 15 minutes.

"Pizza Guy's going be here in 15!" I yell up to Jovani. All he said we 'yeah okay' back. I take my phone and text Daniel.

(T=Teyon D=Daniel)

T-hey, sorry I didnt see you at Disneyland, Daniel😞

D- it's okay, I was with my girlfriend, Ariana. She gets jealous when I talk to other girls.

T- wow, well I hope you had a great time there.

D- yeah it was okay. But, I heard that there was a fight going on there. Anyone you may know?

T- yeah, Jovani and Mario.

D- what happened between them?

T- Mario was cheating on me while I was going through a tough time and we just found out this evening, and Jovani got mad and hit Mario so that's how it all started.

D- well,I hope your fine! Okay I gtg. Love you😚

T- love you too😊
*end of text message*

After I've texted Daniel I heard a knock at the door. It was the pizza. Jovani came downstairs and pays for it.

"Thanks man" Jovani says. He grabs the pizza, shuts the door and locks it.I run upstairs straight to my room. Jovani grabs the drinks from the fridge and follows me up the stairs. We put a scary movie on, it was called "The Purge pt.2" (I forget what it was called). There was a lot of killing and scary stuff.
*1 hour into the movie*
It started to get more intense. More murdering, a lot of blood.

"You want to do something else?" Jovani asked hugging me. I shimmy him off of me. The movie was getting good.

"Uh, no. This movie is intense and I want to watch it" I say. I look back at the tv and continue to watch.

"Okay then" Jovani said. He grabs his phone out. He decided to go on snapchat, he sent me a snap. I opened it and it was of him making a pouting face with the caption "please☹️". I look over to him with the 'really' face. I decided to do what Jovani wants to do. I shut off the tv and turn to him.

"Yes,Jara. What do you want to do?" I asked him. He put his thinking face on.

"I want to go out into the pool" He says.

"Alright, go get ready." I say. His clothes were in the next room so he went out and changed. I went to my bathroom and changed into my light blue and purple bikini. I take off the makeup I had on and grabbed a towel. I looked in the mirror one more time.

"Jovani, you ready?" I yelled to him. I looked out my door.

"I'm already downstairs. In the pool" he yells back. I go downstairs and see that he is in the pool. I decide that I'm going to do something funny.

"OMG! The Jovani Cesar Jara is in my pool!" I say like a fan-girl.

"Teyon? What are you doing?" He asked laughing. I jumped in and got up really fast.

"I was doing an impression of one of your fans" I say. I swim around and go up and under the water.

"Don't call them fans, their called goonies" Jovani said. He follows me around the pool. I go under the water pretending to be a shark. While I'm being the shark😂 Jovani is running around the pool, like a little girl. I get up really quick.

"Ahh,there's a snake!" He yells out. I look up instantly and was looking around for it.

"Where!?" I questioned right away. I then figured out that this was a prank. I felt his hands go onto my head. I turn around, grab his hands and instead of him drowning me, I drown him. A couple of seconds later I lifted him up.

"Haha! How did you kn-" Jovani was going to finish his question but, I cut him off.

"I know all of your secrets and pranks Jara" I say. I got out of the pool and go into the hot tub. Jovani stays in the pool and swims around for a bit before he comes into the hot tub.

"So, how was it? Being with Mario?" Jovani asked, breaking the silence.

"Uh, at first I loved being with him, but a couple of weeks after I felt like I was with the wrong person, our relationship didn't feel real."I say. I look up and see him looking at me.

"Oh. Who do you feel like you belong with?" He asks. I lean my head back against the hot tub railing closing my eyes.

"Shawn Mendes" I say casually. I chuckle a bit. I open one eye and see him with his 'really' face. I pulled my head up and laughed.

"What?" I asked him. He stops from laughing and just smiles.

"Shawn Mendes? Anyone else you have an actual chance with?" He asks.

"Ouch, I'm triggered" I say in sarcasm.

"Haha, well anyone around here?" He asks. "That can kiss you, hug you and cuddle you?" Jovani continues.

I look up and a make eye contact.

"Actually..." I say.

A/N
Ohh, cliffhanger!😂 c'mon, y'all know this was going to happen😂 I like this chapter!😌 Tell me what y'all think of it😅 Love yall💕
-Teyon✨