Chapter 7

Jovani's POV•
As we are walking, Teyon is talking and I'm just staring at her. I don't even know what she is saying. Ugh, she's so beautiful! I wish I can call her mine. Maybe I'll tell her how I feel about her.

"Jovani? Jovani!?" She says right in my face. Wow even up close she's beautiful.

"Uh, yeah. What?" I said snapping out of it."

"I was telling you about the YouTube video Mario and I made." She said.

"Oh, I'm sorry! You can tell me the whole thing again I'll listen this time and not looking at a gorgeous girl like yourself." I said making eye contact with her.

"Aw, babycakes. Your gorgeous too" She said. Then we both started laughing. We got to Denny's and the waitress seated us at a booth for "couples". But, we both didn't mind. At least like four people can fit in here. We order pit good and wait for it.

"Ugh, where is our food. I'm starving!" She says.

"Me too gurl!" I said laughing then she starts laughing. About 5 minutes later the waitress came with our food and sets our food in front of us.

"So, how come you and Cat broke up?" Teyon asked.

"Oh, uh.. I found out that I like someone else." I said lying. I "love"someone else.

"Oh really? What's her name? What is she like? Can I meet her?" She started to ask these questions.

"Actually she is so beautiful. She is so smart and very unique. She's creative and did I mention that she fine tho!" I said and we both started laughing.

"Well Jovani. She sounds like a keeper. What's her name?" She asked.

"Her name is T-" I got cut off by Mario jumping into the booth with us and also Julian. Great.

"Oh hey guys!" Teyon said to the boys.

Teyon's POV•
Jovani was about to tell me who he liked but, then Mario and Julian came into the booth.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but, Mario and Julian are coming to eat with us." I said to him.

"Oh yeah. That's fine" He said. I can tell that's a fake smile.

"We ordered without you guys." I said looking into Mario's eyes. Ugh, I loved his eyes.

"Oh, that's okay! We've ate already. At the hotel. Room service." He replied.

"Then why are you guys here?" Jovani asked.

"Because I told Teyon that we'd meet her here." Mario said. Jovani and I are Alamogordo done our.

"Oh, shit! I forgot that I have to get Cat Starbucks." I said walking out the booth. Mario is behind following to go get Cat Starbucks. Julian and Jovani are right behind us.

*Skip Starbucks and walk*

I walk into our room and see that Cat isn't up.

"Cat, get up the meet and greet starts in 2 hours" I said pulling the blankets off her.

"I got you Starbucks !" I continue.

"Ugh, your the best! Thank you!" Cat says grabbing the drink. She gets up and gets ready.

A/N
I hope your liking it!
-Teyon🤘🏼