Chapter 14

Jovani's POV•
Teyon went up stairs to sleep from crying because of her parents. It's so sad that they're gone. They both were like my 2nd parents. Very close.

"I'll be back later on" Mario says wiping his tears away.

"Where you going?" I asked. Mario is right beside the door and stops.

"I need to think" he says. He walks out and Cat follows him.

"Hey, man. Uh, I'm going home for a bit to tell mom and dad. You going to come?" He asked. I turn to face him.

"No, I'll just stay for Teyon. I'll make sure she's okay and everything." I say. I didn't want to leave Teyon alone at a time like this.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few" he says. He goes out the door. I get comfy and fall asleep.

Teyon's POV•
Wow, I took a long nap. It's now 8:30 and here no one downstairs. I decide to put a movie on and go on my phone.

Jovani's POV•
I get up and check the time. It's 8:35, I wonder if Teyon's up yet. I think. I go up stairs and check up on her. As soon as I heard something in her room. I stopped and thought to myself 'I'll go get snacks and food to surprise her' I go back downstairs and hop into my lambo.

Teyon's POV•
I put on a movie called "The Jungle Book" and put my lamp on.

Jovani's POV•
I go to the all night store to get a few things Teyon likes. Her favourite candy, her favourite drink and her favourite pizza. Alright, I got everything we need/want. I go back to her place.

Teyon's POV•
I go onto snapchat and see Jovani has sent me a snap.

Snap: "Hey baby girl! I bought us somethings for our night together!" With a selfie of him.

I snap him back with a selfie and caption it "Awe, your the best❤️" I sent the snap.

Jovani's POV•
I sent Teyon a snap and she sends one back to me too. I go up to the porch and open the door. I head upstairs.

"Hey, Teyon. You alright?" I asked sitting next to her on her bed.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm Feeling a bit sad, but don't worry, it won't ruin the night" She said.

"I got something for you" I said. I opened the bag and pulled out her favourite stuff.

"Oh my god. Jovani! I love you!" She says hugging me tight.

"I love you too" I say hugging her tighter. I pull out my favourite munchies and watch "The Jungle Book" with her.

"Hey, Jovani. I'll be right back, I'm just going to take a shower" she says. And she grabs her clothes.

"Okay" I say. I pull out my phone and like a couple pictures and video edits.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try harder on the next few chapters👌🏽
Going good.. For now😏
-Teyon😊