Chapter 13

Teyon's POV•
*9:35*
I wake up to see that Mario is still sleeping. I kissed him on the check and pull away to see he is smiling but, he's still asleep. I got up and went downstairs.

"Good morning Teyon" Jovani said making breakfast.

"Good morning Jovani" I said rubbing my eyes. I grabbed a plate and started to eat. After I have ate I went on the couch and started to watch "SpongeBob Square Pants" It was really funny.

"Hey, can I watch with you?" Jovani asked.

"Yeah sure" I said. I pushed over for him. About half an hour later Jovani took my hands and stared me right into my eyes.

"Uhh, yes Jovani?" I asked confused. He looked down.

"Look Teyon" he said.He lifted up his head and started to talk.

"Teyon, I really like you. Not just a friend like, but a girlfriend like. I've never felt like this before about a girl. It's because you are the only one I love. You're so beautiful inside and out. We've been best friends ever since we were 3. And ever since then, I've liked you. Your hair, your laugh, your smile, it's just that I couldn't get you off my mind." He said. I see a tear coming down from his eye. I looked so surprised that he said that about me.

"Jovani, don't cry" I said lifting up his chin.

"Jovani, I like you too. But, I'm dating Mario. I can't date you. I've liked you ever since I was 3 too. But, how come tell me way later?" I said/asked. 'I mean I am happy that he said all of this but, why didn't he tell me before?' I thought to myself.

"I was afraid you wouldn't have liked me back" Jovani said wiping his tears away.

"Teyon, I still love you. Even if you and Mario are still dating. If he ever hurts you just come to me and you'll be safe." He said. He got up and I got up. We hugged for about 2 mins. We pulled away and started to watch SpongeBob again.

*10 mins later*

"Good morning guys" Mario says coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Finally, babe your up" I said. I went and gave him a hug and he hugs me tighter.

"Breakfast is on the counter" Jovani said looking mad and goes upstairs.

"What's his problem?" Mario asked grabbing his plate.

"Nothing, we were just talking about Donald Trump (idk😂) Then he got mad about it" I said giggling.

"Oh, haha" Mario said laughing.

"So,what ya want to do today?" I asked.

"Nothing just want to spend the whole day with the best girl" He said smirking.

"Awe, Mario. I love you" I said.

"I love you too" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's Netflix and ch-" Mario said hugging me from behind but, then I cut him off.

"Mario! No, I'm only 15" I said.

"Fine. Let's just go watch Netfilx" he says. We went up stairs and sat on my bed. We turned on a scary movie called "Don't Breathe" And shut the curtains to make it dark in my room. We cuddled.

*1 hour into the movie*

Mario has been kissing my neck for the past 10 minutes. I kiss him back sometimes but, the movie is so good I didn't want to take my eyes off the tv.

"Mario, watch the movie your missing the good parts" I say taking his hand off my thigh.

"But, I love you" he says making a pouting face.

"Yeah,I love you too" I say kissing his lips. He then puts his hand back on my thigh. When a scary pop up came on we jumped.

"Oh my shit. That scared me" Mario said holding his heart and jumped back.

"Oh gawd, Mario"I said laughing and he starts to laugh too. After the movie we went back downstairs and saw that the news was on. Jovani and Cat were on the couch the tv.

"What's going on guys?" I asked sitting next to Cat. Cat turned over to me with puffy eyes and tears going down her face.

"I'm so sorry, Teyon" She said hugging me. I was so confused about what happened.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Teyon, there was a plane accident earlier today. The flight was from the Mexico area. And your mom texted me and said that they were going to surprise you coming back early from Mexico." Jovani said looking at me.

"So, my parents were on that plane?" I asked. I feel tears coming outta my eyes and I put my hands against my face.

"I'm sorry,Teyon" Jovani said. He wrapped him arms around my waist and started to cry into my shoulders while I do the same. I can see that Mario is crying over Jovani's Shoulder with Cat.

"Uh, what's going on?" Julian asked. Mario goes up to him and whispers in his ear about what happened. He covered his mouth looking surprised and I see that tears come down his face. Julian came to me and Jovani and hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry Teyon" Julian said crying into my t-shirt. I start to get a headache from all of my crying.

"Well, I'm going up to room. I'm getting a headache." I said pulling away from the hug.

"Do you want me to come with?" Mario asked.

"No no, it's okay. I just need time alone" I said. I ran upstairs. As soon as my head touches the pillow, I instantly fell asleep with tears still coming swim my face.

A/N
Awe,so sad that her parents has crashed😭
Anyways, I'll post sooner!
Instagram:
Fan account:
@jaratwinsbabe (follow,I follow back❤️)
-Teyon💕