LEAVE HER ALONE.

The next morning, Goyo and Benkei were called for in Yoshitsune's room. Yoshitsune was back to normal after last night but Goyo and Benkei, after knowing him for so long, knew that was something wrong with him. His smile is dry yet he was trying his hardest to smile brightly for them. His eyes were tired and red as well.

"Oh? A shop?" Goyo said after Yoshitsune told them about his favor.

"A certain fortune shop that is," Yoshitsune states.

"What is it that you want us to do?" Benkei asked.

"This fortune shop is quite superstitious since it also has all sorts of spiritual items. Most people would come to the shop for talisman and curse lifting. Not only that, remember a year ago a potion was developed that turns humans into animals?" as Yoshitsune said that memories started returning to them and their faces turn red with times they were endlessly given affection as animals.

"Could you run over to the shop and get a sample of the potion as well a record of it?" he asks.

"No problem my Lord," Benkei bows obediently.

"Thank you both, be back around noon and then we'll be able to leave," Yoshitsune thank before they made their way out from the inn.

As they prepared their things, next to their room Goyo could hear Noka singing in the other room.

"Oh shoot... I forgot I promise Noka I'll play the erhu today for her," Goyo thought and turn to Benkei. "Hey is it alright if we bring Noka?"

"Noka? Why?" 

"I sort of promise I would spend time with her today but since Yoshitsune called I would really hate to see her cry," he frowns at Benkei with the thought in mind.

"Hmm... I don't think it'll be that bad to bring her long. We just have to make sure she doesn't run off," Benkei says after thinking about it for a while.

"Great, I'll go get her right now!" Goyo smiles happily and runs out of the room.

They went through the crowd of the town as Goyo tightly held her hand. There were a lot of people since the sun was especially hot today. However, the three of them were taking their time since they weren't really in a hurry. But Goyo kept looking down at Noka to see her falling behind once in a while because of the crowd that kept nearly stepping on her.

"Noka, can you keep up?" Goyo asked.

"I'm fine!" she says with an optimistic smile.

"Hmm..." Goyo couldn't help but stop until an idea came to his mind. "Hey, Benkei can you give her a piggy-back ride?"

"Huh?" she looked up but was suddenly picked up and placed on Benkei's shoulder.

"Are you comfortable?" Benkei asks.

"Y-yeah, is it alright if I stay up here?" she stutters as to be picked up so suddenly.

"Why not, you're so light and small it's like picking up a kitten~!" Goyo comments.

"You don't do this often?" Benkei asks.

"No no, Bro always carries me around. It's just not with other people, which makes me worry if I'm actually weighing them down," she rests her chin on Benkei's head as she says.

Goyo was about to ask something else about her brother but then he remembered about Hyosuke telling Yoshitsune that she was crying last night. He decided to change the subject and tried to think of something.

"Hey, are you a foreigner?" Noka spoke up first.

"Oh, are you curious now?" Goyo smiles happily.