Chp. 5 - "𝒮𝒾𝒸𝓀"

Next morning i woke up feeling my throat hurt and a little raspy. Mom told me no to go to school but i was stubborn to go anyways.
When i arrived at school i started to feel weak and little dizzy, but i ignore it and went to class anyways.
When the first period of classes started that was physics my head started to hurt alot, But not because of the amount of numbers i saw. The bell rang meaning it was time to eat some breakfast.
In recess i went with Mei to sit at a table. When i sat Mei told me if i was okay and i just nodded in responds while eating my breakfast than Taemin came and sat next to me. He stared at me all the time and told me if i was okay, because i look pale, i told him i was fine. When the bell rang signaling that recess was over i stand up but when i try my legs got weaker and i was almost about to fall, but a hand catch my waist and all i saw next was darkness took over.
-----------------------------------------------
I have been watching over Mia in the first period and she was starting to look pale, in recess i went to her and Mei to ask her if she was fine, but she said she was feeling fine that i didn't have to worry. When the bell rang she stood up and was about to fall but i catch her. I turn her around and i notice she fainted, so i carry her bridal style to the nurse office.
I lay her on the bed the nurse started checking her and told me she has a fever. I didn't go to class only to take care of her until she wakes up.
I start staring at her face, her eyes close, her cute nose and then her lips. She was beautiful thats all i could think, i was about to kiss her but mei came running through the door and scare the hell out of me. when she ask me what i was doing. Mei notice i was two inches close to mia's lips. So I immediately pull away in the akward position i was. Mei started teasing me and ask me if i love mia, i just nodded while blushing i could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.
-----------------------------------------------
I woke up seeing that i was lay on the nurse bed. When i look around i saw a head with beautiful hair resting on the side of the bed and holding my hand i notice immediately that was taemin.
He was sleeping peacefully and i didn't want to wake him up. I tried to remove my hand slowly, "Damn it" i said. When i moved my hand he woke up and ask me if i was okay. I said to him that i was okay and feel much better.^_^
I could see that it was dark outside the window, i widen my eyes in surprise and look at my wrist watch to see what time was and it was 6:00pm.
I look at taemin and asking why didn't he wake me up but he said he didn't want to disturb my sleep.
Me and taemin grab our things and headed outside of the nurse office. All the lights were off. The school seriously look scary at night. I cling into taemin's arm while we were walking.
-----------------------------------------------
I could hear my heart bumping in my chest like crazy when mia cling into my arm. I hope she doesn't here my heart beating fast , because i will be really embarrassed if that happens. She looks so cute doing this.
I took her to her house walking side by side and she still was holding my arm. "Omg this girl will kill me someday."
When we finally arrived to her house we bit a goodbye and enter her house, but she came running to me, she kiss my cheek and hugged me, she said "Thank you Oppa for taking care of me".
We separate and she went running inside her house. I went home with a smile plaster on my face. Wishing that someday we can be more than friends.
This girl is my happiness, my everything, I love her so much.

-----------------------------------------------
Annyeong❤️ i hope you like it i got inspired while listening "Love is the moment"^_^
From SHINee Taemin is my bias. Love you. Please vote and comment if you like the chapter.
~geni