Chp. 2 - "𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓌"

The ring of the bell flew by my ears, just like the sound of my stomach, that just means one thing... IT'S LUNCH TIME!!! I rushed towards the cafeteria as fast as possible, just like a ghost.

Today's lunch menu is... STEAK! The delicious aroma of the juicy steak just make me drool all over the place. I... I think... I think that I found the love of my life!

I took my serving, sat down alone and looked at the majestic glorious steak.

Just as I was going to dig in to my plate. A guy sat down in front of me. He was a somewhat handsome guy, with kind of orange hair and a very cute aspect. Just then he started to eat his own meal.
I stared attentively to his actions, but suddenly he almost falls from his chair.

I couldn't keep myself from laughing, so I chuckled to his awkward accident. He really looks cute though.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Entering to the cafeteria, I saw something irritating. Jimin was sitting with Mia, but the worst part, is that she was laughing with him. What was so funny? He isn't that funny, I'm much funnier than him. I rushed to their table, and sat beside her. I stared with a rigid face to him.
(What the hell are you doing here?) I thought as I was planning what to do to him.

"Hi Taemin" Mia said as she was trying to take off my eyes from him.

"Oh.. Hi Mia, how is your first day going" I said trying to ignore the fact that Jimin was there. I just wanted Mia to put her attention on me.

"Is going great! Specially because, you are there for me!" She said with her lovely smile. Oh God. That smile... that lovely smile that just by appearing on my mind, makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. I wished her smile could stay forever with me...

However, Jimin has been staring at her all this time. His staring just annoys me so much.

"Taemin, could you help me with today's mathematics homework, I didn't understand at all..."

"Uh?" I was so zoned out, that I didn't even hear clearly.
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
"The math homework, the one that is due until Thursday" I was confused about why he looks so zoned out this lunch.

"Oh, yeah, sure Mia" he said with a forced chuckle.

"Mia? That's your name?" Jimin asked from nowhere.

"Hm? Oh, well, its a nickname, my actual name is Amelia... why?

"No, its just that it is cute... I really like that name." He said with a look of determination in his eyes.

"Well, would you like to call me like that" I asked with a smile.

"Sure Mia!" With a loud voice he said, making the cafeteria silent for a moment.

He awkwardly starts to talk to me again, and I chuckle.

This is a great day. I have already made 2 friends and have been having fun all day. Couldn't this be better?
- - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Couldn't this be worst? Every one of my male classmates has been asking me about Mia, then Jimin sits with her in lunch, and then she calls her Mia?!?! Nobody can call her except her family and ME. I'm not being jelous, I'm just being honest. It has take me a lot of time to actually tell her by her nickname, but, this guy, to a girl she has just met, calls her by her nickname? Its not fair. I wished she could just go to another school. Am I being too exagerated, I hope not, I just want her to be by my side...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ' - '- - -

School just finished and its time to go home. Taemin asked me if we should go home together, but I wanted to ask something to the teacher of Literature. Taemin asked me if he could stay with me, but it wasn't necesarry, and told him to better go on its own.

I go through the hallways trying to look for the teacher's room, when suddenly I bumped with someone without noticing. I noticed that some papers from that person have fallen so I try to pick some up. That person also tried to pick up some. And at the last paper by accident we touch hands. I suddenly I look to the person's face. It was a guy, he has a dark brown hair, dark piercing eyes, and a somewhat warm smile. I move my hand, and he picks up the paper.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..."

"Don't worry, its okay, I also didn't notice where I was going. What a coincidence, isn't it? " He chuckles.

"Haha, yeah it trully is." I also chuckle to the idea.

"Well, what are you looking for? You aren't paying attention because you are looking for something right?"

"Oh.. yeah, I was looking for the Teacher's room. I needed to ask something to the teacher of Literature."

"Well, the Teacher's room is there" he points out to the last class in the hallway " but, it won't help you much, the teacher has already left the school, she leaves earlier."

"Oh... well, that really helps me a lot. Thank you.."

"Well, I need to go to leave this papers to the office, so I'll leave you for now. Hope you have a nice day." He walked away holding the papers with one hand, meanwhile on hand was waving at me.

"Hey!" I said loudly. He turns and faces me.

"Um... what is your name?"

He chuckles. " Minho. Your's?"

"Amelia"

"Hm... what a pretty name. I like it." He turned around, with his back turned to me.
"See you soon Amelia."

I smiled. "See you soon too, Minho"
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Annyeong to everyone i hope you like it asami is such a great writer, she's my bestfriend❤️ comment if love this chapter^_^
-Geni

Hi everybody, hoped you liked this chapter. I know Taemin has a very jelous character, so, if its bothering please let me know! Also comment, vote, let me know what you think, and have a nice day.
-Asami