Just A Rant

Okay,
So last night I decided to catch up on a fanfic I've been reading and just adore..
Well at the end of one chapter the author showed a screenshot of someone telling them how bad their book was and criticizing them,  rather cruelly, and telling them on how they shouldn't even write.
Okay.
WHAT FUCKING RIGHT DO YOU FUCKING HAVE TO SAY SUCH THIGS TO SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW.
So what if their grammar isn't good.
THE BULLY (and yes I am saying bully cause they fucking insulted and put them down which is a form of cyber bullying) HAD EVEN WORSE GRAMMAR THAN THE AUTHOR!! 
I am pretty sure that English isn't their first language, but what gives them the right to judge others grammar and English?
I'm probably overreacting,
But it pisses me off  when someone insults and belittles someone who worked so damn hard on their books.
No one is perfect.
People mess up.
Hell I mess up on my grammar as well since I write it on the spot and publish it without really reviewing it.
It angered and disappointed  me so much on how disrespectful and rude that person was.
And get this.
I read the comments on that photo and found a comment agreeing with the bully, calling the authors grammar "horror worthy" if I remember correctly.
IM ABOUT TO SLAP A BITCH.

THIS AUTHOR IS AMAZING AND PRECIOUS. AND THEY DON'T KNOW ME AND NEVER WILL.
But I just wanted to rant and also tell you guys this.
Never.
Never.
Never.
Ever.
Fucking.
Insult
An author.
Who obviously
Worked so damn hard on their story.
For you guys.
Granted you can tell your opinion,
Free speech and all that shit.
But tell it nicely.
Politely.
Consider the person you're telling.
I'd say more,
But fuck this I'm out.
I was legit pissed over this the whole damn day.
Fuck bullies.
I'm out.
-Lucifer.