“Oh, but there is a way to get rid of it, you must know this right?” he asks as he smirks at me devilishly, I widen my eyes as I gulped the bile that was trying to come out.

I cover my mark with both my hands from his scrutinizing eyes.

“Don’t you dare think about it!” I yelled at him as I pointed a finger in his direction.

“Oh, but there is a difference between thinking and doing it, isn’t there? Now come on, let’s feed that stomach of yours” he said, his smirk still intact as he grabs my hand and pulled me.

“I’d rather go famished and die in hunger before I eat with you” I spat venomously as I tug back my hand. Thankfully he didn’t reply as he headed the both of us in the dining room.

I tried with all my might to claw my hand out of his hold but there was no use in trying.

As breakfast was being served, I glared at Dimitri with all that I have. Throughout the breakfast I just eyed at the food in front of me, not daring to eat it, who knows what poison he might have added into it?

Dimitri sighed as he looked up from eating, “You need to eat, you’re going to need all the energy you need for laters’ activity” he said, an innuendo hidden beneath his sentence.

“If I eat will you let me go?” I asked hopingly.

“I thought I have said this before? I will never let you go, you are mine and you will only be mine” he growled out.

“And if you don’t want to eat then don’t” he said as he took a sip from his goblet full of blood. Disgusting.

“I will” I tipped my head in insolence.

After breakfast Dimitri called another man.

“Call in Elizabeth and tell her that I need her to come here at once” he said monotonously. I wonder who Elizabeth is?

As if Dimitri heard my thoughts he cocked his head to the side and answered my unanswered question, “She will be of great importance to us; she will be the one to get rid of that mark you bear. Ever heard of her? She is the only witch in the whole world who could cast a spell to remove a mark” I was mortified, he really is serious about all of this? How could he even defy fate? The nature of all mates? How cruel could he truly be? What would he even get from all of this?

“I will not let you remove my mark!” I stood firmly against him as I narrow my eyes.

“His mark on your skin disgusts me, but do not worry, I will make you have my mark” he barked out angrily, I shivered just thinking about it.

“You can never succeed, all antagonists fail in the end” I said as I crossed my arms against my chest, trying to sound and look unaffected. Then a woman entered the room as if she owned the place, she had a dark aura revolving around her, she has straight black hair, she has a tall figure and she has grey eyes, even her clothes are painted in dark colors.

“You called?” she asks flatly, as if she was already bored. Dimitri cleared his throat before he glanced at me before he then gave his attention to the woman, or Elizabeth as he calls her.

“This is Scarlett” he gestured to me in which I glared up at him.

“She is the one I am talking about, and apparently my stepbrother already claimed her and marked her. I want that mark to be removed” he said bluntly as he pointed to my hand covered neck.

“Of course, take her to the room” she instructed as she walked out of the room.

Dimitri came closer to me and pulled me out of my seat and dragged me to an unfamiliar place.

“Let me go!” was what I was screaming as he dragged me with him.

“Be quiet!” he yelled at me which made me whimper a little but fought again.

“Be quiet or I will make you!” Elizabeth screeched as we reached the room as they speak.

“Go to hell!” I spat at her.

“You are already in hell, my dear” she smiled wickedly at me.

“Are you sure this is her? She is such a pain in the ass” she spoke to Dimitri as if I wasn’t there with them.

“Chain her up against the wall, I will just go and get my equipment ready” Dimitri nodded as he dragged me- who is kicking and screaming – and grabbed both my arms as he quickly tied me to the chains that are connected to the walls, he also chained my legs against the wall.

Elizabeth came back and this time she was holding candles and something else, she placed the candles around me like a circle and she also spread sand around me in a weird shape. Tears were falling from my eyes as I both plead them to let me go.

“W-what are you do-oing?” I asked, my voice wavering as I tremble in fear.

“This will hurt” was her simple and blunt answer, she didn’t even sugar coat her words.

She sat herself as she crossed both her legs together in an Indian style, she breathed in and out as she relaxed herself which was ironic because I was anything but, Elizabeth then started to murmur words as her hair stood up and the candles lit up, she stood up as she opened her eyes to reveal two white pools staring at me as she held a knife and sliced a cut from my hand. I winced at the sight of blood and from the stinging pain.

She gathered the blood in a small potion bottle as she went back to her sitting position and poured three drops of my blood at the center of her disfigured shape. I was heaving heavily, my breaths were uneven as I anticipated the outcome.

She then shouted out the words, “Es trubetes mí caloes es paritá”

Then I screamed from the agonizing pain as I felt something fall from my eyes and this time it was thicker than tears, for blood was pouring out from my eyes.

Guys, we're on #77 on Werewolf! I cannot even express my gratitude to you! Thank you for the 75 k reads, please read, comment, vote and share this story to your friends, thank you again for your never ending support. It is overwhelming I cannot breath in happiness!! 😆😆^﹏^