❦Chapter 9❦

You have to live through the worst parts of life so you never take the best parts for granted.

「️♔️」️

I walked through the halls, not caring that I was only walking around in circles, I just want to go as far away from here as possible but it seemed impossible. I felt a tug at my heart as I recalled the events, he didn't even hear my opinion yet he was sticking out for her. He chooses her, over his own mate.

I wanted to get angry, I wanted to punch someone, anyone or anything, but all I could feel was complete and utter sadness, rejection and hurt.

I smiled sadly at my pitiful state before I shook my head. Tears resurfacing in my eyes once more.

I went to a random room, not caring whose it was, I just wanted to be alone, I know it was a cowardly thing to do but I can't seem to go out and face him again, I am scared that once I come out, there they are, announcing the coronation of their new Queen and sadly that wouldn't be me.

Even my wolf is silent and I know that she is sad about the events that had currently happened but I can't simply go back to the past and fix everything, although that would be a cool thing; time travelling.

I cried not knowing what else to do than just that. I just sat in a corner and cried my eyes out, not caring of the snot that was leaking from my nose, or how bad I looked, this was my time to mourn.

I heard guards shouting that there was an attack as I heard many footsteps outside the room; I sniffled as I wiped my face clear of tears and snot as I stood up. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my pain, as if something was injected into my body, like a mosquito sinking its sharp needle into my skin, in a fast pace my body stood frozen, I couldn't move, I couldn't even move my mouth.

What happened to me? Did I suddenly have paralysis? Is this the effect of crying too much?

I tried to move my legs, or my hands, but I simply can't, it's like my mind had shut down that I can only control the movement of my eyes.

I started to panic, my breaths coming in fast pants as I move my eyes around and around.

I heard breathing at the side of my neck and I stiffened, humorlessly.

A nose skimmed itself on my neck, softly and gently, I immediately got scared, who is this person/intruder? How did he even enter the room? I faintly remember closing and locking the door, so how the hell did he got in?

"So beautiful" the voice murmured against my neck and I wanted to turn around and hit the man in his balls. The voice itself felt familiar and if I am not wrong it kind of resembled Damien's husky voice but there was differences.

"He is so lucky to have you as his mate, too bad he doesn't even want you" he said in a husky voice that was supposed to be seductive but I can only shiver in disgust, he kissed my neck and I desperately wanted to puke, he licked and sucked my skin as he grazed his teeth softly on my skin, tears start to form at the corner of my eyes, wanting to fall.

I wanted to lash out, to move or scream but I couldn't, the only thing that I could do was scream inside my head.

I felt canines scraping my neck and my eyes widened once more, he pierced his canines inside and sucked out blood, he groaned out in pleasure as I try to move but felt impossible, he drank once more before he retracted his canines from my neck and licked the wound with his tongue

"Ita delectamentum, you have such an addicting and intoxicating blood and I wouldn't have expected less from a princess such as you" he moved a strand of my hair behind my ear. (So delicious)