❦Chapter 17❦

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

「️♔️」️

I felt a pair of lips kissing my jaw and I let out a moan, even if I am still in my sleepy state. Those familiar touch still makes sparks fly, I could feel the butterflies fluttering about inside my stomach as they bloom again, awakened once more.

“Mmm…” I groaned as I opened my eyes to stare back at the pair of eyes which I have grown to love and admire.

He was caressing my cheeks with his hand as he smiles sweetly at me.

“Good morning baby” he murmured in that husky and sexy voice of his, I blushed as realized that we were still both naked.

Last night was amazing, the events keep replaying in my mind making me blush profusely and Damien arched his eyebrows but he knows what I am thinking about as I see his lips twitching as he fights back a smile.

“Good morning” I murmured back as I kissed his lips in which he welcomed. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and he groaned.

We both pulled back but we were still caught up in our daze, both of us are lazily smiling at each other.

He was the first one to get out of the bed and I hid my eyes behind the covers of his bed, still not used in seeing him in all his naked and hot glory. He chuckled at me which made me blush even more.

“You’re so cute baby, but you have already seen all of this. Now come on, we need to shower” I groaned; I was still tired and sore. We didn’t finish our love making not until we realized that it was already morning.

“No. Come back to bed” I moaned as I buried my face back to the pillow, I heard his hearty chuckle before I felt the cold air nip my naked body as the covers and blankets were pulled away from me.

“You know, I should be saying that” he said in amusement. I yelped as I tried to cover my body with my hands but I guess there was no use since he has already seen them before but that didn’t stop his eyes from darkening as he drank in my naked appearance.

He came closer, a smirk playing on his lips as he kissed my stomach and I stopped myself from moaning as I bit my lower lip, my back was arched up in pleasure.

“Don’t…umm… stop…” I moaned but he didn’t heed to my desires as I felt him pull away, I groaned, wanting him to continue what he was doing. There was a wicked glint in his eyes as he smirked at me.

What a teasing mate!

“No…” I groaned as I dropped back to the bed.

He chuckled once more before I felt him pull me up until our chests were touching each other and that simple gesture made me arch my back as I pushed my chest closer to his face and was satisfied to hear him groan in restrain.

“We can continue this in the shower baby. We can also preserve water. Now come on” he carried me towards the bathroom and safe to say I felt sorer than I did before.

As we finished ‘showering’ Damien wrapped a towel around my body much to his protest and I also wrapped a towel around his lower body while blushing like a teenage girl who saw 'it' for the first time.

I also took my delicious time in wiping off the water from his rock hard body, feeling all the hard places of his body as he mimicked me as he dried me off too.

Damien was also the one who dressed me up because I was too ‘sore’ to do it myself and no one was at fault other than him, but secretly I think he enjoyed dressing me up.