Chapter Sixteen

Dylan P.O.V.

I wake up in a hospital bed with Mara laying on my chest and the gang laying all over the floor.

"Mara" I say shaking her.

She lifts her head.

"What the fuck happened to your face?!" I yell ready to beat the fuck out whoever hit her.

"You hit me" She says softly

"I did what?" I ask confused cause I never hit her.

"You hit her" Leroy says waking up.

I just stare in shock.

"I-I would never" I say still confused.

"You snorted some white then went crazy on her" Leroy says shaking his head.

I look at Mara who's still laying on my chest quietly.

"Mara" I say nervously.

She looks up again.

"I'm sorry baby, even though I don't remember hitting you I'm sorry" I say trying to touch her face.

She flinches as if I was about to hit her. I touch the bruises on her face.

"What else did I do?" I ask scared to hear the answer.

"You spit in my face and c-called me a hoe" She says softly.

"I'm sorry" I say with watery eyes.

"What's going on?" The rest of the gang asks waking up.

"Step outside for a sec y'all" I tell them as they all get up off the floor.

They nod doing as told.

"Why didn't you leave?" I ask Mara.

"Part of me was scared too and the other part didn't want to leave you regardless of what you did" She says with her head down.

"So you'd let me beat you to death rather than leave?" I ask not understanding.

She starts to cry.

"Dylan no boy has ever loved me the way you do.. A-And I was scared to loose that. Thats why I didnt leave you last night" She says wiping her tears.

"I will never hit you again...If I happen to be high off something and I do. L-Leave me" I say stuttering on the leave me part because I never want her to leave.

"What if I don't want to?" She asks crying again.

"I don't give a fuck what you want Mara if I ever hit you again you better do what's best for you and leave!" I yell frustrated.

She jumps scared. I pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry" I say hugging her.

She nods hugging me tighter.

The nurse comes into the room and Mara hides her face.

"You're being discharged so you can leave whenever you feel like it but be careful cause the press are waiting for you outside" The nurse tells me.

"What press?" I ask confused.

"A bunch of news teams. They're saying you cheated death because you got shot over five times in critical places but you're still living" She says smiling.

I nod as she leaves.

"Yo!" I yell signaling the gang to come back in.

They all walk in.

"There's a news team outside conver Mara and make sure they don't get any pics of her"

Mara P.O.V.

We walk outside and we're instantly surrounded by cameras and news people. I can't see them because Dylan's gang is covering me but I hear the news people.

"How does it feel to cheat death?"

"Dylan, Can we talk to you for a second?"

"Dylan!" News teams say all trying to talk to him at once.

Dylan doesn't respond

"We at the car" someone tells me. they put me in with my face still covered. I uncover my face was I feel the car moving.

"Where's everybody else?" I ask because only two of Dylan's gang members are with us.

"They went in separate cars" Leroy tells me.

I nod.

Dylan lifts his hands and I cover my face. He turns the radeo on.

"I'm not gone hit you" He says frustrated.

"I'm sorry" I say looking out the window.

"I love you Mara" He says making me look at him.

"I love you too" I say smiling.

......
▪Just a quick update
▪I will update tmr.
▪Please vote and comment for an update... XOXO.