Chapter Eleven

Dylan P.O.V.

"You sure you're ready?" I ask Mara for the fifth time.

I'm about to take her virginity.

"Yeah i'm ready" She says nodding.

I slowly slide my dick into her. She gasps. I ate her out but her pussy was already wet now she dripping..

"Dylan." She moans in pain.

She puts her hands on my chest trying to push me back. I grab her wrist going deeper.

"Dylan you're hurting me" She whines trying to resist but I'm stronger than her.

"You told me not to stop no matter what you say or do" I tell her.

"I know but I change my mind.. You're hurting me!" She says in pain.

"You know I would never hurt you on purpose, plus you said not to stop, even if you said you change your mind" I say doing another stroke.

She moans in pain.

"Relax your body. Being tense gone make it hurt worse" I say making hickeys on her neck.

"OK" She says taking deep breaths.

I can tell her body is still tense.

"Do you trust me?" I ask doing another stroke.

"Yes of course" she moans. Not in pain this time.

I knew talking to her would make her relax.

Cece P.O.V.

"Get over him. He don't want you" Daquan tells me. I just told him my new plan to get Dylan.

"But I want him! and my fine ass gets what I want" I say aggravated.

"How about you trick Mara into thinking you've changed, get back close with her and you'll be close to Dylan" He says shrugging his shoulders.

That's actually a Good idea. Maras kind hearted so she forgives easily...

Mara P.O.V.

Dylan took my virginty and I feel good about it. It did hurt a little at first but after awhile it felt so good..

"Where you going!?" I ask Dylan. He brushing his waves.

"To work I'll be back in like 20 minutes. I just got to make sure everything's in order"

"Where do you work?" I ask curiously.

"What's this" He asks pointing at my face cream.

"Dont change the subject where do you work?" I ask mad

"Don't turn this into an argument" He says shaking his head.

"Do you really have a job or do you go to your other girlfriends houses?" I ask grabbing his arm.

"Please don't make me mad with this insecure shit" He says calmly but mad.

"Tell me!" I yell blocking the door as he tries to leave.

"Mane move" He says sucking his teeth.

"Where do you work?!" I yell.

"I said move damn! I sell drugs, I move bricks, I cut keys, I kill niggas that try me! I gotta provide for my mama!" He yells grabbing my face.

I stay quiet out of fear...

"You're a dope boy slash thug basically?" I ask scared. "My dad warned me about thoes type of boys"

"What type of boys?! Don't categorize me with these fuck niggas. I'm me and I gotta provide for my mama"

"I can't be with you" I tell him crying.

"You can't be with me?" He asks furring his eyebrows.

"No.. What if you get arrested or shot. I can't handle that" I say opening the door and walking out of the bathroom.

He grabs my arm.

"Don't do this" He says looking me in my eyes.

"Please leave" I say crying.

"I just took your virginity.." He says softly.

"Please go" I say looking down.

"iight but once I'm gone ain't no coming back" He says grabbing my face forcing me to look at him.

"Bye Dylan." I say laying on my bed. I love him so much but I can't deal with his lifestyle.

"Bye Mara.." He says walking out.

My heart is lirterly breaking. I feel like I can't breathe without him.

Cece P.O.V.

I'm about to text Mara.

Text mode:

Me: Hey

Mara: Hi

Me: I feel bad about everything that has happened in the past and I want my bestfriend back.

Mara: I'm not in the mood to discuss anything right now.

Me: Why what's wrong?

Mara: Me and Dylan broke up.

Me: Omg no.. Why?

Mara: Cause he sells drugs and kills people. He's a dope boy/Thug

Me: Wow that's not good at all.

End of text mode

"I got all I need" I tell Daquan smirking.

......
▪Dylan took Maras Virginty.
▪Mara found out Dylan sells drugs.
▪Mara broke up with Dylan.
▪Cece pretending to be Maras friend again.
▪Cece has all she needs to do what?
▪Please vote and comment for an update. XOXO.