Chapter Six

Dylan P.O.V.

I convinced Mara to stay the night with me yesterday. We didnt do nothing. But now we on our way to school together.

"You ok?" I ask Mara realizing that she look kind of scared.

"Yeah"

"You sure? Cause we don't have to go to school today" I tell her pulling the car over.

"I'm not gone let a rapist affect my education" She says shaking her head.

"We not going to school today" I say sternly looking into her eyes. I can tell it really hurt her and what i'm about to say gone hurt her more.

"Cece told him to rape you" I say quickly.

She looks at me.

"No.. She wouldnt" She says looking sad and not believing me.

"She did I even recorded her admitting it" I say pulling out my phone.

I tricked Cece into thinking I wanted her bad body ass so she would tell me what I needed to know.

Mara gasps shocked. She starts to cry.

"Why?" She asks shaking her head no.

"Im sorry. Scroll down if you still dont believe it" I say wanted her to see everything Cece said.

She scrolls down reading. She looks up at me..

"Wow I knew you liked her" She says unlocking the car door.

"What?" I ask confused.

She throws my phone at me. I got a short temper so she better calm the fuck down forreal.

"Go talk to your girlfriend" She says trying to get out.

I grab her arm forcing her to shut the door.

"What girlfriend?" I ask deadass confused.

"Cece, you clearly flirting with her in the text" She says shrugging her shoulders.

I laugh.

"So you can go on dates with other niggas but the second I text this hoe. For you! You get mad?" I ask giving her the smiling confused face.

"Whatever" She says opening the door.

I start driving making her shut it again.

"Stop trying to leave" I say shaking my head.

"I'm sure Cece is waiting for you" She says rolling her eyes.

I laugh mad.

"Shut yo ass up!" I say grabbing her arm "I dont give a fuck about Cece I only texted her to get info so I could help you"

She looks at me scared. I take a deep breath releasing her arm.

"Listen Cece is not my girl and I dont like her. Even if I did so fucking what? You went on a date with Daquan"

"I know but.." She trails off looking out the window.

"But what?" I ask confused.

"Nothing. Forget it" She says shaking her head.

Damn.

Cece P.O.V.

"What you mean Dylan came to her rescue?" I ask Daquan.

"He broke into my house and put a gun to my head right when I was about to do it" He says shaking his head.

Ugh. Dylan should be mine. Why does he like that toothpick anyways?

"If you want a job done you do it yourself" I say rolling my eyes at Daquan.

"How you gone rape her?" He asks confused.

"I'm not dumbass. I have something better in mind" I say walking away.

I just want dylan. Thats it...

Mara P.O.V.

"You want something to eat?" Dylan asks pulling up to a waffle house.

I nod.

"What I told you?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Answer you with words not motions" I say rolling my eyes.

"Keep yo eyes the fuck straight! Roll them again and on god i'm gone fuck you up" He says aggravated.

"Leave me alone!" I yell getting out the car. He gets out grabbing me then pins me to the car.

"I texted Cece to help you. Thats it! And now you giving me attitude you better shut that shit up!" He yells in my face.

"On god I hate you!" I yell pushing him off of me.

"So you hate me?" He asks grabbing my arm. He turns me around kissing me.

He grabs my ass tight turning me on.

"I dont hate you" I say calming down.

"Dont ever say that again!" He says grabbing my hand.

We walk into the waffle house.

......
▪Mara thought Dylan liked Cece.
▪What Cece gone do to Mara?
▪Mara got a temper and so does Dylan
▪Mara and Dylan cute.
▪sorry its short. Please vote and comment for an update. XOXO.