Chapter Four

Mara P.O.V.

"I've decided to go out with Daquan. He's been my crush for so long. I just want to give it a try" I tell dylan over the phone.

"So you going out with him?" Dylan asks sounding mad.

"Just this one time and we're only going to chillis I-" He hangs up in my face.

Ugh. He has no idea how good I feel now that Daquan has asked me out. But I have to get ready for school and my date since we going right after school.

Dylan P.O.V.

"I cant believe she really going out with that nigga" I tell my mama handing her the rent money.

"Maybe she wants to see how he treats her. I know how girls are and thank you" She says smiling.

I hate when she thanks me. I'm suppose to take care of her she's my mom.

"Stop thanking me and why would she want to see how he treats her when she's mine. Plus he never even liked her before now"

"Sorry and I know girls. She's liked him for so long and he finally asked her out. She feels like its a dream come true. Just go with it." My mom tells me smiling.

I nod

"Wait who said she was yours?" My mom asks confused.

"I did so she's mine and we kissed"

"You so possessive but just hang in there. Let her see how he treats her" She tells me smiling

"I guess I could vibe with her cause I really like this girl but she's so insecure" I tell her shaking my head.

"Why?"

"Cause she thinks she's too skinny" I say not wanting to get into that.

"Dont she know we winning?" My mom says laughing.

I laugh.

"She pretty as fuck though and she got some ass. She team lil booty but trust me that lil booty still jiggles and I bet under them jeans it-" I start to say but my mom cuts me off.

"Stop it" She says hitting my arm.

I laugh again.

"I got to go ma I love you and make sure you use the alarm" I say kissing her cheek.

"I love you too baby be careful"

I nod leaving. I walk to my car getting in. Off to boring ass school.

I pull up to the school getting out of my car. I see Mara walking with Daquan. I shake my head. I guess she gone have to learn the hard way not to trust niggas like him.

Mara P.O.V.

Daquan is so funny and he walked me to my first period. I walk into class and of course Dylan is already seated. I sit next to him smiling.

"That nigga got you cheesing?" Dylan asks laughing sarcastically.

I put my head down not wanting to make him mad.

"So you cant answer my question?" He asks lifting my head.

"Yes" I say answering.

He smiles

"Damn youre beautiful" He says giving me butterflys. "If only you weren't so Naive. Letting that nigga play with your emotions" He says pissing me off.

"Shut the fuck up ok? Maybe he really likes me.. Maybe he finally thinks i'm worth something and all you want to do is make me feel bad about being happy. Get the fuck away from me and leave me the fuck alone!" I yell walking out of class. I hear footsteps behind me.

I get pushed into a locker.

"Who the fuck were you cursing at?!" Dylan yells in my face.

"You and you better get the fuck off me before I yell rape"

He laughs.

"I dont give a fuck what you yell! That shit dont faze me. But you better watch who the fuck you talking too. Curse again and see what the fuck happens!" He yells scaring me.

"I'm sorry" I say trying not cry "I never talk to be people like that but you pissed me off and im sorry" I say crying.

He lets me off the locker and pulls me into a hug.

"Dont cry" He says sincerely "I'm sorry for making you feel like Daquan couldn't like you but I didnt mean it the way you thought I did. I meant that him all of a sudden randomly liking you is kind of sketchy. Thats all I was saying"

"I know" I say hugging him tighter.

"If you want to go out with Daquan after schoo go ahead I cant control that but be careful" He says kissing me.

I get butterflys again.

Daquan P.O.V.

"So you gone do what I said right?" Cece asks giving me head.

"Mhm yeah.." I say grabbing her hair.

"Dont forget she's a virgin so make it hurt" She tells me.

I nod

"Alright just shut the fuck up and keep sucking" I say pushing her head down.

I'm surprised she wants me to basically rape Mara. I thought they were bestfriends but I guess not. It just goes to show you cant trust people.

.....
▪The next chapter will be Daquan and Maras date.
▪Sorry if its short the next chapter gone be long I promise.
▪Please vote and comment for an update. XOXO.