Chapter Twelve

Mara P.O.V.

I just got to school and I already don't want to be here.. I can't focus or breathe without Dylan and no i'm not being dramatic I really feel like I can't breathe without him...

"Hey" Cece says walking up to me.

"Hi" I say taking deep breaths..

"Why you breathing like you just ran a marathon?" She asks laughing.

I laugh.

"I don't know.. I just don't feel well" I lie smiling.

"Oh well I hope you feel better soon... You and Dylan still not together?" She asks curiously.

"Nope its over" I say looking down.

"Speaking of Dylan there he is" She says pointing at him. He's walking with two girls...

"Wow, it sure looks like he got over the breakup fast" She says shaking her head at how both girls are all up on him at his locker.

Me and Dylan make eye contact but I quickly look away..

"I'm gonna get to class" I tell Cece.

"Why? The bell doesn't ring for another 10 minutes" She says checking the time on her phone

"I know but I just wanna go" I say faking a smiling.

"Ok see you later"

"See ya" I say walking away.

I get into class and look around. There's only 2 people in here..

"Mara" Someone says tapping my shoulder.

I turn around seeing Daquan.

"What?" I ask rudely.

"Damn, who pissed in your cereal?" He asks laughing.

"You got 10 seconds to explain why you talking to me" I say rolling my eyes.

Wow I really have gotten tougher.

"Don't trust Cece.. She just pretending to be your friend again to get close to Dylan" He says quickly.

"How do I know I can believe you?" I ask not believing him.

"I have proof" He says showing me text messages between him and Cece. "I gave her the idea"

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask confused.

"Cause I realize how pretty you are and I feel bad as fuck for what I tried to do to you" He says looking me in my eyes. I can tell he's sincere..

"Ok, thanks" I say hugging him. He hugs me back.

"Oh word?" Dylan asks walking into class.

"Let me go before he shoots me" Daquan says quickly leaving

I sit in my seat ignoring Dylan.

"So you broke up with me so you could be with the nigga that tried to rape you!" He yells mad.

Thank god there's only two people in here and they got earbuds blasting in their ears.

"So you don't hear me talking to you?" He asks stepping closer to my seat.

"Who were those girls you were walking with?" I ask calmly.

"Some hoes that been trying to get with me for the longest I finally decided to give 'em a pony ride or two" He says smirking

I take out my pocket knife and cut the fuck out of his arm...

Cece P.O.V.

Mara seems like she stressing without Dylan.. Haha stupid hoe.

"Where my money at?" I ask daquan.

I just gave him some good ass head in the bathroom.

"Here" He says handing me a fifty dollar bill. I hold it to the light to make sure he ain't tryna finesse me.

I dont care if i'm a hoe. Hell in Card B voice 'I don't do nothing for free you know I gotta charge'

"My turn" Michael says unzipping his pants.

No i'm not low on money I just like giving head and why do something your good at for free?

Dylan P.O.V.

I'm being put into the back of an ambulance and I see them putting Mara in handcuffs.

"Wait! Aye! Wait!" I yell at the police

"Yes?" They ask.

"I don't want to press charges, don't arrest her. I need her to ride with me" I say causing Mara to look at me shocked.

"You sure?" They ask confused.

"Yes" I say nodding.

They uncuff Mara and she gets into the ambulance with me.

"So you cutting me now?" I ask laughing once the doors are closed

"Why aren't you in pain? And why didn't you send me to jail?" She asks confused.

"Cause i've been shot before so being cut ain't shit and because I don't want you going to jail knowing you haven't been there before." I tell her.

She nods.

"So why you stabbed me?" I ask.

"Because you were talking about how you let them girls ride you and shit" She says putting her head down.

"Look at me when i'm talking to you" I say sternly.

She looks at me.

"You broke up with me! therefore I have the right to fuck whoever I please. Plus I needed a stress releiver since I felt like I couldn't breathe without you" I say being honest.

"Cool, cause I fucked a few niggas myself" She says smirking.

"What?! Girl I'll fuck you up!" I yell clinching my jaw.

She starts laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I ask mad.

"I'm not like that I didn't fuck anybody else.. Wait did you say you felt like you couldn't breathe without me?" She asks smiling.

"Yeah I was breathing mad hard but it felt like I wasn't breathing at all" I say being honest.

"Me too" She says laughing "I was stressing"

"Then why did you break up with me? And why did fuck were you hugging Daquan?" I ask confused.

"Cause of your lifestyle and cause he gave me the tea on Cece fake ass" She says shrugged her shoulders.

"Mane listen, don't judge my lifestyle without the knowing the reasons behind it. My mama has cancer. She might not seem like it but she does and I gotta pay for her chemotherpy plus put food on the table and make sure the bills paid.. Ain't no nine to five jobs paying the type of money I need" I tell her.

She just stares at me sympathetically.

"I don't want your pity and I damn shole dont wanna see you hugging Daquan" I tell her.

"Its not pity and you can fuck two girls but the second I hug Daquan the world ends" She says rolling her eyes.

"A nigga gone be a nigga" I say kidding.

"Not my nigga" She says shaking her head.

"Who's your nigga?" I ask sarcastically.

"You" She says smiling.

"We so bipolar.. Bring yo crazy ass here and give me a kiss" I say smiling.

She does as told.

.......
▪Cece fake as fuck. Duh
▪Daquan came through
▪Daquan like Mara now?
▪Mara cut Dyaln.
▪Cece a hoe.
▪Mara and Dylan back together.
▪Please vote and comment for an update XOXO.