{Prompto Argentum}

(AN: I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE LITTLE SQUISH I LOVE PROMPTO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, OK HERE YA GO.)

"Happy Birthday, Prompto!!" The small group jeered from the open curtains of the tent, beaming down at the blonde with wide smiles.

He gave them a sloppy grin, scrambling out of the tent into the shining rays of Duscae, the large pine trees being the only small amount of shade.

"You guys! Thanks! I can't believe you remembered! I almost forgot with what's all going on." He scratched the back of his fluffed hair nervously, looking at the group as they laughed.

"Well, I for one can't believe you didn't fall off a cliff and get your ass killed." A sarcastic (h/c) girl teased, earning even the slightest chuckle from Ignis, but a full blown applause of laughter from Noctis and Gladio.

"Wow, what a kind thing for you to say on my birthday, (y/n)!" He said, returning the sarcasm, like a game of ping pong.

"Guys, stop your bickering- we have somewhere to take Prompto, and frankly, I think he'll love it." Noctis budded in, walking over to the blonde and slinging his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh right! I can't wait to see what he thinks about it!" (Y/n) chirped, slightly rising up on her feet.

"Well, let's go get ready. We're on a crunch since some people, didn't wake up for us to surprise you." Ignis said, gesturing over to Noctis and (y/n), who were looking away in shame.

"I'll be out in 5!" Prompto said, scurrying to the tent to change, and everyone else did the same.

The walk was almost over, and everyone- save for the excited birthday boy- was pretty much out of energy. 10 am wasn't the best of times to be walking around Duscae on foot.

"Alright, Prompty- here you go!" (Y/n) chirped through staggered breaths, pulling him by his arm, and yanking him to his new paradise.

There were large trees towering over a wide fields, filled with bright yellow chocobos, and ones covered in velvet like ebony feathers.

Prompto let out a happy shriek, and ran over to the large field, a smile larger than the entirety of Eos twisting up his lips.

(Y/n) and the rest chuckled, as they ran over to Prompto to see his excitement.

He was twirling like an ice skater, and dancing in the green field, beaming like a ray of sunshine. They almost lost him, due to his chocobo like hair.

He spinner around to look at his friends, his face red from excitement. "Thank you so much guys!! I can't believe a place like this exists! It's wonderful, and I can't even, I mean, I just can't!" He shouted in pure glee, running over to envelop the group in a large hug.

"So, how about a picnic in this paradise?" Prompto suggested, glancing over at Ignis with gleaming, electric blue eyes.

"Yeah! Noctis can go get the fish, Iggy can cook, and Gladio can set it up!" (Y/n) pleaded along side Prompto.

"Oh really? Now what would you do?" Gladio asked, looking at the girl with curious brown eyes.

"Well, I have to keep Prompto company! I mean, it's his birthday and all, so he can't be alone, right?" She said, in her 'as-a-matter -of-fact' tone.

"Hmm..alright. We'll leave you two at it." Gladiolus said with a wink, and walked off before (y/n) could try and bash his head in.

------

The sun was high in the sky, and everyone was off doing this and that, preparing for the picnic that was planned for this pleasant, October day.

(Y/n) and Prompto sat under the low hanging branches of a tree, picking at the green blades of grass shimmering from the morning dew.

"So, do you have any goal for this year, Prompto?" (Y/N) asked, tilting to look at Prompto, who was staring up at the sky, his expression calm and content.

"Yeah..a couple." He said quietly, locking his bright blue eyed gaze at (y/n)'a profile.

She perked up, looking at Prompto with mischievous (e/c) eyes. "Oh really? What kind?" She questioned, leaning closer to Prompto.

"Like I'd tell you. In due time, (y/n), in due time." He said, reaching up to pat her shoulder.

(Y/n) frowned, and tilted closer to Prompto, her eyes squinted with determination.

"Promtooo!" She whined, looking up at him. "Tell me please!" She groaned, pulling on his arm.

"Fine, you really want to know?" He said, annoyance drifting in his words. She nodded vigorously, grinning up at him.

He shook his head, and put his hand on (y/n)'s shoulder. He looked at her with anxious eyes before quickly shutting them and quickly placing them in her cheek.

"Ok, before you say anything, I reaaally like you, and I guess my goal was a confession of sorts. So um yeah.."
Prompto said nervously.

His eyes were still shut, so it was quite the spook when (y/n) had tackled him to the grassy surface, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

(Y/n) didn't even need to say anything, and Prompto still already knew that this was the best birthday he'll ever have.

(AN: much fluff, such bad writing. I'll do some editing, since I'm scared about this one. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and happy birthday to our one and only Prompto!
-LightTheNightSky)