「Noctis Lucis Caelum」Coffee

(A/N: Finally, one that's longer than 500 words! I love writing fanfics based on coffee (mainly because it's my inspiration :D), so this is my best published one yet! Hope you enjoy!
    ~Ace)

I woke up to the groggy burden of the morning, the sun barely seeping through the dark shaded curtains over my window. I curled up underneath my violet comforter even more, clutching the pillow wearing a matching coat. As much as I felt groggy and longed to drift back into the sleep, the cold of the outside of my sheets was constantly reminding me it's morning.
Reluctant to my future choice, I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning quietly. Climbing out of my bed, I walk to the closed door with light peaking out from the cracks beneath it. As I finish opening it, I'm immediatly slapped in the face by the strong scent of coffee, wafting through the cold air. I gasped, before excitingly stating, "Coffeeeeeee!"
I bolted to the kitchen, and saw a pot of coffee on a counter, containing one last cup of the mixture of happiness, caffeine, and life-saving elixir, known as coffee.
I stand on my toes as I grab a mug out of the wooded cabinets, setting it on the marble cabinet top. I hummed as I poured the last of the coffee out of the pot, the steam still drifting high up into the air. I heard footsteps behind me, and a quiet yawn. "(Y/n), I wouldn't drink that if I were you. Noctis is very serious about his coffee." I turned around to the direction of the English accent, seeing a dirty blonde haired, glasses wearing Ignis. I smiled. "Is that so Ignis? Well, it would be a pleasure for me to drink it directly in front of you." I say, mocking him in an English accent. He can only sigh and push his glasses up on his nose. "(Y/n), I'm serious." I giggled at his comment. "What is so funny, (y/n)?" He questioned, an annoyed expression painted on his features. "I just can't take you serious in your pajamas." I stated, trying to stifle a laugh, while a smile could be heard in my throat. He sighs again and look at his pajamas, patterned with cartoon designs of pandas all along the pants. "Alright, but listen (y/n).. Don't say I didn't warn you." He sighed,then walked off. But I shrugged it off my shoulders, and lent on the counter, just as they would on the coffee commercials.
I slowly sip my life-saving elixir in silence, waiting for one of the other three inhabitents of this house to manage to drag one of the other out of his bed. I laugh quietly at the thought of it, but speak of the devil, someone walks into the kitchen, rubbing their eyes. "Whaddya you laughing at (y/n)?"
I look up to see a tired prince, named Noctis Lucis Caelum, wearing a monochrome set of pajamas, half lidded eyes looking down at me. "Nothing, sleeping beauty." I teased him, softly smiling. He groaned, and walked over next to me. "Why does everyone call me that.." He grumbled quietly under his breath. Not even a second later, he had a paniced expression on his face. He stared around the coffee pot, and that's when I realized; oh shit, this was Noctis' coffee.
Panic struck me in the gut like a knife, as I slowly walked away 'calmly', twords the sink. "(Y/n) was there coffee in the pot when you woke up?" He asked from behind me, sounding insanly confused. "Um..N-no" I said, quickly gulping down the rest of the coffee, scorching my throat, making me screech on the inside. I set the cup down in the sink and Turned back to face him. He points his gaze twords me, "Are you sure?" He asks again, stepping twords me slowly.
"Y-yep! I'm sure N-noct!" I nervously answer.
He looked past me, for god knows why.
"No eye contact? Is my honesty just blinding?" I teased, nervously hoping he wasn't looking at the sink behind me, considering it had evidence that I DID drink the coffee. He took a step forward, and another, and now my heart was pounding in my ears, my breath becoming shaky. He gently pushed me to the side, and my eyes squeezed shut.
"(Y/n)......." He called me, but I was already taking a couple of steps away, but not quick enough. He grabbed my wrist, and turned me to face him. "Yes?" I could see his glazed eyes beneath his messy, long bangs. "Did you, by any chance drink my coffee?" I was silent, but gave him a slightly confused look, hoping to be seen as innocent to the shadow prince. He furthermore described it to me. "You know, the coffee that was in this pot, or I assume there WAS coffee in the pot, because I could smell it when I woke up."
I smiled at him nervously, and managed to escape his grip, and was running down the hallway like a bullet straight out of a gun. Once I thought I had lost him, I turned a corner and found a vacant room that I shut myself in, locking the door behind me.
I leaned against the wall, grasping for whatever air would flow to my lungs. I stood there for a second. But then, crystalized shards of many shades of blue, some even pale enough to look completely transparent, coming from all directions, right in front of me, all coming together, to form a blue sillouette of a figure. He stood there, smirking at me, an arm by my head, palm on the wall. I knew before the prince could warp basicly anywhere at anytime, but I had forgotten. And it clearly was shown in my expression; shocked. "You can't hide, (y/n)." He said, using his other arm to pin my shoulder to the wall. "So, tell me if you drank the coffee or not." He looked at me, dead serious, and it almost made me want to laugh, seeing how content he was about the 'justice of coffee', as he had called it last time the situation had come up, but that was with Prompto. And let's say, it may not have gone well for the chocobo of the group.   
     "Nope. I was actually fixing to make myself a cup actually." I continued to lie, slightly smiling. He scoffed. "I know your lying.." He started. "Do you have proof? If you can find any, I'd gladly agree." I smiled, this time in full.
He only smirked back, and grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb. I blushed a slight hue of pink. "N-Noct, what the hell!?" I half shouted. I tried shaking my head out of his grip, but it became harder to resist. He lent in, but just slightly.
"S-seriously, what are you doing?" I said quieter, due to the fact that he was RIGHT there, and I didn't want to shout from this close of a distance. "Getting my proof." He said, before just lightly pecking me on the lips. I widened my eyes, and exploded like a firework. I couldn't describe what I was even feeling. Mostly embarrassment, but suprise, and.. Relief? I couldn't tell. It's something I wasn't able to dig out. He pulled away, a grin on his face. "I knew you were lying."
I was silent. I was red. And I think I was caught. "H-how do you know?" I asked, maintaining most of my stutters. He chuckled, a low laugh deep in his throat. "I can taste it on your lips, (y/n)." He smirked again. "And I'd love to taste it again." He said, slowly leaning in. But I beat him, and crashed my lips with his. I could feel a faint smile on his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his around my waist. He quickly turned the once sweet kiss, into a passionate one. Once we pulled away, gasping for air, we both smiled, him more than me. "Your blush, it's cute." He said, flatly. Not only that made me red, but the tone he used did too. His half- awake voice could only be described as alluring. Un-suprisingly, it made me blush more. He smirked as I buried my face into his neck, blushing. He laughed, and patted me on the back. "You know, your gonna have to pay for stealing my coffee (y/n)." I looked up at him and smiled. "I know... Man, you sure love your coffee Noctis." He grinned. "Well, you know I also love you just as much."

Time-skip: 5-minutes~ (brought to you by Class Zero :)

I stared in disbelief, seeing what Noctis held on his hand. A black and white, Victorian looking maids outfit. My jaw practically slammed into the floor. "W-wha? I have to wear THIS?! I don't even wear dresses on a normal basis! And Luna is gonna be here, can't this wait? Please Noct!" I pleaded, my face red. He nodded a 'no'. I sighed in defeat. "How long then?" He could only smirk at me. "As long as I say. You DID drink my coffee."
I snatched the dress, and grumbled as I walked off to change. "Be glad I love you Noctis!" I yelled, shutting the door to my room, and yes, locking it.

Extra Ending XP

"N-Noct..quit staring.." I said, as I poured the cup of coffee into a monochrome mug, grey swirls of steam twirling from inside the cup. For the past 10 minutes the prince had been staring at me. "Nope." Noct said, flatly. "Yeah, Noct's right. You look too cute!" I heard Prompto shout from the other room. "Shut up!!" I yelled at him, handing the mug to Noctis. He grinned at me. "Can you deal with him? Him and Gladiolus have been annoying." I looked at him with pleading eyes. He laughed and petted my head. "I mean, what can I do? They're just telling the truth. Your pretty cute, (y/n)." He said, crossing his arms and smirking. "Guys, stop teasing her? Give her a break." Luna requested from her perch on a couch. Ignis sighed from the opposite end of the room. "I did warn her this morning. She kinda deserves it." He grinned and (y/n), and pointed his cup of coffee at her. (Y/n) clenched her teeth at the 4 boys. "I swear I will hurt you two when I get out of this..thing." She threatened, earning a laugh from Noctis. "I know you will. So let's enjoy this while it lasts, okay?" He asked, pulling (y/n) into the other room, shutting the door.
"Hey! We're still in here!" The 4 others yelled to the two. They heard nothing in response but loud laughter from the other room. When (y/n) and Noct came out of the room, they could hardly breath. "Ignis..you..have a stuffed.. Panda!" She breathed in between laughs. Ignis' face became a red hue, as he slowly facepalmed. "I warned you, Ignis!" She giggled at him, as the rest started laughing with her. Even Ignis himself broke out into a nervous smile. "Thanks Noct. " She looked up at him, and he Ruffles her hair. "You owe me one." He smirked. And (y/n) angrily sighed. "What do you think this is? And I though we were tag teaming against him!" She explained, continuing to deny the debt that she owes him. "Well, you did steal my coffee. But, I gave you classified informat-" (y/n) quickly pecked him on the cheek. "There. Now shut up and drink your coffee."