「Lightis」The Rose of the Night Sky」

(AN: this is a request from FantasyStories14 and I'm happy to say, that this turned out better than I thought. Sorry it isn't an X reader, but if you want to, request a Noctis X reader and I will happily do so. Actually, it was requested, so get ready for that ;)

The prince let out a sigh, as he stared out into the crowd of people, his face dawning a bored expression. He looked down at his shoes, his eyes growing weary due to the dim lighting in the ballroom, making him slightly sleepy. Prince Noctis gazed back out to the sea of murmmering people, all the same, dressed in their finery and fake smiles. The same old crowd and same people. A bunch of weeds in a garden.
He shifted his weight and turned back to the bar behind him, waving the tenders attention. "Let me get it, Prince Noctis." A woman's voice rang into his ears; monotone and serious. He turned his head, expecting to see a regular female party attendee, but saw someone much more facinating. She had pink hair that was pale like a rose, and bright blue eyes with tendrils of green leaking out of her pupil. She was absolutely stunning in the eyes of the prince. He smiled, and disagreed with a nod of his head. "No, allow me. Thanks for the offer, miss..." He awaited for her to complete his sentence, asking for her name. "Lightning Farron. And thank you, your highness." Noctis grinned at the woman. Her name was just as facinating as her beauty. "No use for formalities, Lightning. Just call me Noctis." He offered, as he bowed his head in her direction. She cracked a small smile at the prince, in which he didn't know was rare coming from her. "Forget the drink. Tell me about yourself." Noctis requested, as Lightning sat down at a vacant bar stool next to the prince, crossing her legs that were draped in a plain black dress. "Well, I have one sister. Her name is Serah, and I love her very much. I'd do anything for her safety." She explained, the prince slightly smiling and nodding as she spoke. "I care about people close to me a lot too. They can be a pain but-" He started, but was interupted by Lightning. "-we love them all the same." She breathed, with another small but noticeable smile.
Noctis looked over at three boys standing over in a group, laughing and joking around. Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis. He sighed, as he saw Prompto doing another idiotic thing, making Ignis annoyed in the process. "Yep. A pain, but worth it." He agreed, as he heard the rose haired girl chuckle. Noctis looked back up at her, as she continued to smile at them with a sly grin. "Would you like to join me on the patio? There's pretty much nobody out there." He offered, gesturing to the balcony that stood behind closed doors and undrawn curtains. "I don't mind." She accepted, standing from her perch on the leather stool. Noctis stood up, holding his arm at an open angular position. Lightning took it without hesitation, as they started their calm stride twords the balcony. The raven haired boy pushed on the door, opening it and letting the moonlight spill inside the room. But it was short lived, as the two stepped outside and shut the doors. Lightning's eyes slightly widened as the sight infront of her was processed into her mind.
     "W-woah. This is..stunning." She breathed out quietly. Bright roses placed in cement boxes decorated the space, different shades of crimsons painting the flowers that lined the balcony's walls. Noctis let out a chuckle, seeing the expression on the pinkette's face. "I've always found roses to be attractive." He murmered out. "You know, Lightning, your hair reminds me of my favorite type of rose." He said with a slight blush dusting his cheeks, the color matching the vermillion flowers on the balcony. Lightning felt herself smile, feeling radiant at the 'conpliment' given to her by the prince. He plucked a rose attached to a thorned stem, gently holding it so none of its delicate petals try and detach itself. "Here." He said, holding the deep red rose out to Lighning, earning a full on smile from her. "Thanks, Noctis. A rose from the night sky." She smiled to herself as she gazed at the flower in her hand. "Perfect for remembering a night where I met you, the night sky." She though, looking into Noctis' happy eyes, seeing that parties weren't all that bad. Noctis had noticed himself too. And he would never argue about going to one again, after meeting the rose.
-
-

(AN/ THIS WAS NOT EASY AND LIGHTNING WAS OOC BUT IT WAS SO FLUFFY HSUAGZNSISJQH. Please let me know if it was okay. I hope miss FantasyStories14 enjoyed, and bye! Let me know if you've got any requests! Bye now!
- Ace/Aris)