Chapter 19

Kian's P.O.V.
"Someone care to explain?" Trevor says when no one replies to him. "I think we should sit down and have a talk." Troye says. "For the millionth time." Connor mutters under his breath next to me. I can't keep myself from laughing. "I'm sorry." I apologize when the boys give me weird looks. "Would be great." Trevor says. We all sat down at the table. We danced around the subject for a while, but Sam really wants some answers. "Let's start from the beginning." Ricky sighs.

We had to explain a lot to the guys. Sam and Trevor never spoke, but when we had to tell them about what Jc suggested, Sam freaked. He started screaming at Jc saying how stupid he was being and how he hurt Connor. Jc looked down at the table and made it look like Sam didn't bother him in the hope to stop him. We all saw how much it hurt him. He knows he wasn't always right and wasn't right when he wanted to put Connor into a mental hospital, but that doesn't mean Sam can freak out like that. He doesn't even know about Jc's situation. That he is seeing Sweets with problems as well, for instance.

Jc ran out the room and Sam broke down for saying these things to him. I sigh and make the others look after Sam while I would go look for Jc. I ran up the stairs and knocked on Jc's bedroom door. "You okay?" I ask through a crack. He doesn't respond, so I make it clear that I'm entering the room. He's on his stomach on his bed. I notice his soft sobs as I sit down next to him. "He didn't mean it you know. He's just scared. He doesn't want to lose Connor." I tell him. "Neither do we, but they all seem to fight me." Jc tells me. He looks up at me and I can see the pain in his eyes. I wish I could take it away, but I can't. That hurts me, to see him in so much pain. He can only just handle it and it's not going to take long anymore for him to have a mental breakdown. Even more than what's already going on.

"They need to go." Jc suddenly speaks. "What?" I'm utterly confused as to what he's referring too. "Sam. Trevor. They need to go. They shouldn't have known about this." He repeats, but more detailed. "I guess you're right, but we can't keep them in the dark. It's unfair to them. They are our friends." I try to reason. "Have you seen them? Have you seen Sam? He's not much better than us and we're breaking down over this. What do you think he's going to do if he gets more details?" Jc asks me. I shrug. "Exactly." Jc made his point. I still don't agree. They will only get more hurt when they do find out. The longer the wait, the worse the pain.

Jc turned away from me to make another point. "I'm not fighting you Jc. I do think you're right about something." He turned his attention to me again. "I do think they have to go home. They can't stay here and live the life we have at the moment. Like you said, that is going to tear them down." I tell him. He smiles at me. "Let's go downstairs and find out what else they confiscated from the guys." Jc lets out a laugh and I feel happy. He hasn't been happy at all, and that he's laughing right now, it really means a lot. Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought, or he is putting on a fake smile like Connor does all the time.

Trevor and Sam had heard some more, but not a lot. Tyler, Troye and Ricky weren't very talkative. Connor made an escape into the kitchen and took the whole time to pour himself a drink. Connor returned when we did and we all sat back down. Like always, we talked and decided to take Trevor and Sam home. They even wanted to go. Sam looks like he's about to fall asleep, not that he hadn't before. Ricky volunteers to bring the guys home. We all wave and watch them from behind the windows. Trevor has shotgun, Sam is in second row and Ricky is obviously driving. He connects his phone to the car before they drive off.

Jc and Connor sat down on the couch. Connor hadn't been feeling very well this morning, and Sam and Trevor showing up made it worse. He looks pale and like he's about to throw up. Tyler sits down beside him and supports him. Connor is cold and grabs the blanket to keep himself warm. He's getting ill. Jc suggests for him to go to bed and get some sleep. Connor denied needing sleep. I gave him a knowing look he saw, but he still didn't care enough to give in.