Chapter 26

Connor's P.O.V.
I have been very sloppy with keeping my social media up-to-date. It's been a while since I've really posted anything. I can't sleep anyways. I decide to get dressed and make a walk through town. I tell twitter what I'm up too, and make sure to take my vlogging camera and phone with me. Just in case the boys missed my tweet and me, of course. I walk out the door with one of my hands putting my keys in my pocket and the other occupied with my phone. I start walking around and take some cool shots on the way. I have no idea where I'm going, but we'll figure it out along the way.

When I feel like I've got enough footage, I decide to make my way home. On the way home, I take a lot of pictures. I even take some selfies. You never know when people want to see them on instagram. I walk back up to the front door and much to my surprise, everyone is awake. They are all looking very relieved when I walk in. "Where were you?!" Kian starts. "I was out. I couldn't sleep and I decided that I hadn't been uploading in so long." I tell him. "No one has. Can you at least pick up your phone next time?" He sounded angry with me. "What are you talking about?" I ask him. "We've tried calling you hundreds of times and you never answered us. We were about to get out to search for you ourselves. We were even ready to call Sam." Tyler answered faster than Kian did. They must have been really desperate if they were about to call Sam.

"Why didn't you answer us?" Troye asks me calmly. I suddenly remember my phone. "I had checked multiple times that I had the sound on, just so I could hear you, because I had sent out a tweet, but kept it on, in case none of you checked twitter. No one has these last few months, so I don't blame you." I had been filming with it the whole time. I couldn't have missed their calls, could I? I turned on my phone to see the little airplane in the corner. "Oh no..." I mumble. "What is it?" Kian asks me curiously. "Airplane modus is turned on. I must have accidentally turned it on. I'm sorry." I apologize. I have been so stupid for not seeing it.

"You don't have to apologize." And Kian and I exchange smiles. "Couldn't you sleep?" Ricky asked me. I shake my head. "Do you think we need to talk or do you think it was a one-time thing?" Ricky continued. "I think it's returning, but nothing to talk about yet, as I do seem to get enough sleep." I tell him. "Please talk to us when you do feel like you need to talk to us." Ricky tells me. I smile gratefully and thank him, promising I will. Whether it be him, Kian, Jc, Sam or maybe even Hayes and/or Shawn.

"We thought that it might be fun to go do something for a change." Kian suggested. I nod "Sure, let's go do something." I do have to find time to edit, but I'm sure that just another day won't matter with the time they have already been waiting. We decided to call up Trevor and Sam. Sam's mum wasn't thrilled when she heard about our plans. Only a few days ago, everything went wrong where I had tried to hurt myself or maybe even killed myself in his room. I understand she wouldn't trust us right now.

We finally got so far that we could hang out with Sam. Kian had to promise her a load of things, but we did manage to change her mind. A real accomplishment. The boys and I drove to his house to come pick him up and we drove to Trevor's house to pick him up as well.

Sam's P.O.V.
When the boys called, I was having breakfast at the table and my mom sat next to me. She was reading some mail, but I know she was only here to watch me eat. She has been so worried for me and I really hate myself for worrying her so much. She is scared that she will lose me and to be honest, I don't blame her.

My phone rang and my mom looked over instantly. I saw Kian's name as the caller ID and I shrugged towards my mom to tell her I have no idea why he would call me. I put the phone to my ear and we started a conversation. They wanted to hang out with everyone. I still have doubts about hanging out with them. I don't want to see Connor like this anymore. I thought, why not, let's do it, but my mom had other ideas. I had to hand her my phone and she basically fought Kian with words. When I had enough of it, I quickly grabbed the phone out of my mom's hand when I saw the opportunity. I told Kian to hurry up and hang up. My mom was angry with me. Really angry.