Chapter 12

Connor's P.O.V.
I wake up to someone looking over me. "You okay?" Jc asks me. I nod, but grab my head as pain shoots through it. "What's going on?" I ask him. "You were screaming in your sleep." He tells me bluntly. I groan "Really? Do you know what?" I ask him. I can only imagine what the dream was about. "Nope. Couldn't make out any words." I sigh out of relief. I don't want the guys to know what has happened to me. It's disgusting, I'm disgusting.

Both Jc and I get up, me with his support, and we make our way downstairs. I brew a cup of coffee like old times, meanwhile the guys watch me do so. "What?" I ask them. It may have sounded a little harsh, which I never intended for. "Nothing, nothing. It just feel right to see you do that." Tyler tells me. I chuckle and look away. I sit on the kitchen counter and take the cup of coffee in my hands. "Are you going to eat anything?" Kian asks me. I shrug. "I guess so. Just not right now." I tell him. "Just eat, okay." Kian almost pleads. "Yeah, fine. I will." I stay seated where I am though. Kian sighs in defeat and takes the stairs up. To get dressed most likely.

Kian comes back a little later, and as predicted, he's dressed. "I've eaten." I tell him and show him the empty bowl that held yoghurt and oatmeal. "Thank you." He smiles at me. "Are we getting Sam and Trevor over?" I ask the guys. "Yeah, but they're already coming over. They should be here soon." Ricky explains. I nod in response and finish my cup of coffee. "Then I guess I will get dressed." I tell them and I go upstairs. Other than I, everyone apart from Kian and Jc had been dressed when we first entered the kitchen. I got dressed and walked back out into the hallway. I don't really know what happened, but next thing I know, I'm on the floor trying to breathe, which is very hard and my hand is red from when I touched my head.

People running up the stairs is what I hear, hardly, but I can hear them. They are all yelling, but I can't make out what. I'm trying to keep my eyes open, not blinking. I feel hands all over my chest, head and arms. Images from the nights push the pain aside, though still very present, and I don't want them to touch me. I want them to stop touching me. I can't move, I can't even tell them to get off. I know I'm crying, but I can't make any sounds.

Kian's P.O.V.
Connor leaves us all in the kitchen and we exchange some looks. He looks like he's getting better. He didn't look like he did when he was in his bad state, but I think there is still that little something in me that tells me it's all for the show. I don't want to believe it, but I just hope to get him back. He came back out of his own will. Maybe he is getting better, but just not really showing in his behaviour yet.

I get woken up from my thoughts when we hear a noise from upstairs. Something fell, the heavy noise telling us it's Connor. "Connor!" Ricky yells out. I am the first one to run, but I'm closely followed by the others. When we get upstairs, the boys are all on my heels. Connor is in the hallway. He's lying down and he's on his side. I crouch down next to him and with the help from the other, we try to turn him on his backside, but he refuses and cries out for us. This really scares me. What happened to him while he was out? Does us touching him hurt? Does his back hurt so much, that he doesn't want to lie on his back?

Not so much later, the guy falls unconscious. I'm scared shitless and no one has control. No one has control over themselves. We're lucky that Jc is able to call the ambulance, and they take him away when they arrive. I get to go with them and have to answer basic questions about Connor. It's not that hard to answer them, seeing I know everything about him. I know everything about all the boys. Like I said, I might be the youngest one to live in the house, but I'm most responsible and I feel and act like that.

Getting to ride in the ambulance is nerve wrecking. I'm in front with a guy who's driving us past the speed limit while someone else is in the back with Connor. I'm crying silently and we rush out the ambulance when we arrive at the hospital. I watch them as they drag Connor with them on a gurney. His eyes are open, meaning he is awake. He's not talking, but he is groaning in pain all the time.