16

Lucy's P.O.V

I yawned as we reached the top of the stairs. Avery was on my head purring, already asleep. I took out the keys as i walked into a small hallway, the others were looking around. At the end of the hallway was a door. As i walked up to the door i put the key in and opened. Walking into the room the others followed suit gasping at the inside, (A/n. the top) my eyelids half closed. I opened a portal bringing out all boyfriends and the dragon slayers for the girls. As they raced to their mates/girlfriends i felt two arms go under my legs lifting me up. The delicious aroma of cinnamon and ashes filled my nose as i cuddled into my mates chest. Hearing the others shhh each other i was happy. The sound of Natsu's heart beat underneath my head slowly lulled me into sleep with a smile on my face.

Normal P.O.V

Natsu looked at his sleeping mate in his arms lovingly. The others cooed at the site. He slowly started to walk up the stairs, careful not to wake Lucy up. Afraid to see the angel wake up in his arms.

Stopping at the top of the stairs he spoke in a gentle whisper. "Pick your own rooms, if you need me i will be in the master bedroom." The others nodded also not wanting to wake her up. They all scattered looking for there rooms.

On the second floor, Levy and Gajeel got the rooms right to the master room and Wendy and Romeo to the right. Lisanna and Bixlow across the hallway. Mira and Laxus to the right of her and Cana and Bacchus to the left. The exceeds all have their own room on the first floor. Juvia and Gray shared a room at the left of them and Erza shared a room with Jellal next to them. Evergreen and Elfman were forced into into a room together across from the exceeds but a few minutes later the sounds of moans and grunts came from 'em.

They never knew what was gonna hit them next.

CLIFFHANGER. This is what happens when you have an idea in a book but you have no idea how to get there, so kind of a writer's block.

Sorry for such a short chappy but the next one maybe long. MAYBE

1.6K reads omg i did not realise how much people read this.

Anyways

Comment

Vote

Follow

(p.s. i'm putting this on wattpad 2016)