14

Lucy P.O.V

After multiple lewd comments on by the girls about what me and Natsu did in the night and about what could happen, he spoke up. "If you want to know so badly, why don't we just show you."

If looks could kill he'd be 6'ft in the ground by now. I got up off of the bed and walked past the girls while casting a portal, ignoring there exclamation of surprise. I hopped into the portal that I had made over a volcano. As that the lava started enveloping me, a new portal opened up near the edge and the girls and Natsu walked though. It was silent for a moment as the girls (minus Avery and dragons) stared at me wide eyed before they started screaming in fear. Grandine sighed deeply through her nose and Velvet face palmed.

"Get out of there Princess. We all know its not gonna help." Grandine glared at me and the light f the Lava made her eyes seem to glow. The girls cried out please for me to get out and i saw Natsu eyeing me, then the lava, then me again, I gave him a little wink before turning the opposite direction with a pout.

"NO!" I shouted in denial as the lava started to come up to my knees. I could tell I was freaking the girls out but hey, being the Princess of Dragons and being a fire dragon slayers mate gives you an advantage.

"Come on Princess, do you really want us to get Igneel?" Velvet groaned out, seemingly done with live. I spotted Avery laying down on the floor, not caring on what's going on in the situation. Wow Avery, I thought you loved me, apparently not.

"Nooooo." I whined out like the child I am. Yes, I am taking full advantage of the fact that that I still look like a teenager. The Seven year gap and the 5 year gap did nothing to my body. I turned back towards them and noticed Natsu slowly easing himself into the lava, visible delighted and the girls seemingly calmed down. I had to hold back my coo as my mates emotions filtered through my head, amazement, delight, warmth, astonishment, and so much more.

"For the love of the gods and all thing holy- LUCILLE LIGHT HEARTFILIA  GET YOUR ASS OUT THE LAVA RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL TAKE YOUR MATE AWAY FOR THE REST OF THE HEAT! WE PROMISE WE WONT TALK ABOUT YOU AND NATSU HAVING SEX!" Mom-I mean Velvet growled and me and Natsu squeaked as he hurriedly got out the lava like he did something wrong. A wave of panic hit our bond the thought, being away from your mate while newly bonded can cause someone to go feral to track down the other. I meep'ed at the thought and dove under the lava, which had come to my chest, and swam towards them. Screams of protest followed me and I swam a little faster. I popped up next to Juvia as soon as I hit wall and pulled myself up

"Why y'all screaming for?" I lit my hand on fire with blue flames and slowly ran it through my hair, trying to get the quick hardening lava out before it completely hardens. What, lava is hard to remove once its harden completely, and yes young reader, I have done this before. Though it's a little harder now that I have horns.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU SCARED JUVIA!" Juvia exclamed suddenly, scaring me out my thoughts. Oh yeah, I did pop up next to her. Everyone's head snapped towards us as I started laughing. Natsu was at my side immediately, sniffing at my neck and helping me get the lava out my hair. Worry filled our bond and I set reassurance though it, Velvet wouldn't separate up. I hope.

"Oh my Mavis, you have a set of lungs." I said after I took a deep breath and calmed down. I leaned into Natsu's hands. I yawned at the feeling and I pushed his hand back,  and standing. We need to leave, and besides, I got what I wanted, peace and quiet over mating with my best friend.

"eurf, let go to this hot spot near here that I know, 'don't feel like makin' port'l home." I slurred, I felt a purr though the bond as Natsu wrapped his arms and tail around me. I pointed at The direction it was in as we started walking towards it. I forgot it was still night, and leaned heavily on my mates chest.

Haha you actually thought i was gonna do a sex scene. Well to bad so go fuck yourself. Im way to young and some readers are young too.

Got a problem go tell your mother. Whine all you want but thin is MY book dont complain about my actions.

Comment

Vote

Follow

@bookeatingworm

After edit:

Here you go, now it's no longer weird, and a lot more comfortable. Also, Added more of the "soul bond" thingy because it'd not appreciated enough.