5

Lucy P.O.V

It's been a week since my return and I've never been so happy. I found out that Levy and Gajeel got together, along with Mira and Laxus, Erza and Jellal, and Lisaana with Bixlow. I'm perfectly content with that but I'm absolutely furious that the team split up. Not only that but how they acted towards each other. I slapped Natsu hard on the back of his head when I found out that he shut everyone out.

Currently, we are sitting at the bar. He hasn't felt my side since the return and only let me out of his sight to use the bathroom and take a shower, though sometimes he follows me in. Not that I mind anymore. We were silent at the moment, me leaning on his shoulder while sipping on strawberry milkshake and he casually leaning back. I felt his breath tickle my hair when I suddenly got an idea. "Hey Natsu, wanna duel."

I sat up and turned to him to see his reaction. He started at me dumbly as I started questioning myself on why I asked him such a stupid question. I was going to say forget it but her smiled at me me and responded. "Sure thing Luce.

"Great, wanna go out back and fight now or later?" He questioned himself slightly before saying 'now'. I smiled and called Mira over to tell her our plan. She sputtered when I told her we are going straight outside and not later. With a nod she ran around the guild to tell everyone of the news while me and Natsu rent out back with a crowd following us.

We faced each other with wide smiles. I tossed my whip and keys to the side and saw everyone's confused looks. We got into fighting stances while Master came out and stood in-between us.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Natsu questioned me as he lit his arms a blaze. I nodded and we turned toward Master for the rule. There was no weapons, we rule out when someone gets pinned for 5 seconds, no blood, and no killing. We rolled out eyes at the last one. Like we would kill.

I cracked my fingers and stretched, winking at Natsu as golden hues came around my wrists. Causing him to fluch slightly and stared at my fingers.

3

2

1

Go

We sprinted into action with Natsu throwing the first punch. I caught it and judo flipped him to the ground, making the floor crack. He threw me over him at the last second and I went flying across the field. We both quickly got up and stuck each other at amazing speeds. We constantly backed each other up, trying to pin one another, and hit in blind spots, only we knew about. Natsu was surprised to know that I had less blind spots then the last time he saw me.

We jumped away from each other and panted. Someone threw fire at Natsu, at which he caught and ate. Before taking stance. Avery shouted out and threw a golden blob at me, I bit into it and was immediately back to strength before taking the same stance Natsu was in. With a deep breath, we spoke at the same time.

"Fire Dragon Roar/Celestial Dragon Roar!" The two attacks hit each other with a spark of light. Golden flames came from my mouth and encountered Natsu's, easily over taking it and hitting him back.

I immediately ended the fight there. While Natsu stood up astonished, I ran over and kicked him in the chest, knocking him over again. He fell straight onto his back with me over top of him and pinning him down. He looked up shocked and struggled out of my surprisingly strong grasp as the guild counted him out. I laughed at his attempts and flickered fire at his face.

He groaned in frustration while everyone ran over and started asking questions. I just smirked at Natsu before I answered. "I became a dragon slayer." Everyone gasped and started asking questions on what was happening. I sighed at Natsu's betrayed look before leaning down and whispering into his ear, "Igneel says hi and that he's safe, and thank you."

He looked like he was about to cry. Gently, I let go of his wrists and sat up. The guild took this as time to leave and scattered around. We smiled at them gratefully as Natsu got up into a sitting position, causing me to officially staddle his lap. I blushed before saying a spell under my breath. A rolled up parchment appeared in golden flames and I handed it to him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He looked up at me with tears rolling down his cheeks while holding it close to his chest. I cradled his face and swept the tears away before looking down and frowning.

"I didn't know how to break it down to you or tell you that I met your father and he was alive. What was I supposed to say, "Hey Natsu, how was your day? By the way I became a dragon slayer, and met your dead father." On top of that I didn't know how you would respond. Don't you try to deny it, you gave me a betrayed look when I told everyone I was a dragon slayer." He looked away and it was quiet for a few minutes. The only noise was the background chatter of our guild mates.

"I'm sorry," he spoke. I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"It's not your fault, I should be the one who's sorry. I should have told you sooner. Better yet, tried to contact you." He sighed and pulled me into hug. I tucked my head into his scarf and breathed in his scent lightly. It smelled like cinnamon and ash.

"Thank you." He whispered out. I nodded and hugged him. Suddenly, I was pinned to the ground with a trumpet Natsu over me. I squealed and struggled to escape his grip as a smile spreaders onto both of our faces.

I'm sure Velvet would be proud.

Pfft. She just beat Natsu's butt then kicked him to get up.

How powerful is Lucy. I don't know stronger than anything. You decide.

Am i really this blunt. Oh well

Do or Don't

Comment

Vote

Follow

@bookeatingworm

After edit: yes! I know that the changes are extremely noticable and I'm sorry if you liked it better when it wasn't edited but I am working on this at 3:30 morning and I'm extremely happy with this outcome. Sorry the grammar mistakes.