"you do?"

"no of course not I have every reason in the world not to. I knew it would never work out. Im not popular and you are extremely I knew it was all a joke."

"no it wasn't I really like you.  If I didn't do you think I would have let you do what you did twice!" I pointed out. "yea that was fake to. Probably faking those orgasms. When you go out with your friends youll probably laugh about how terrible I was at sex."

"listen Niall I love you I swear if you ju--"

"no just leave."

"Niall don't do--"

"GET OUT NOW!"

"Niall please..."I begged.

"NOW!" I walked over to the door my eyes watering. I turned around as I opened the door. He looked up at me just in time to watch me drop a tear. I mouthed "im sorry." before lightly closing the door. I ran my fingers through my long brown hair. "well fuck me." I whispered. I started walking down the long hall leading from the house door to the outside door then I heard something echo. It was Niall then he started yelling. "NO THERES NO FUCKING REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE! DAMMIT!"

"now Niall youre just upset this will blow over I swear. Just calm down for me." a lady on the other end said calmly.

"MUM! YOURE ONLY THINKING OF YOURSELF... AGAIN YOURE MAKING IT WORSE!!!"

He couldn't be really thinking about killing himself could he? So what he hates me who cares? I care, I thought. I couldn't let him do this I had to stop it. I heard his mom say "im not thinking of myself its just I cant deal with you right now im doing something very important."

"YOURE A BITCH!"

"Niall." she calmly said.

"HAVE FUN COMING HOME SEEING YOUR SON WITH A KNIFE STUCK IN HIS CHEST."

"Niall wait... NIALL!!" he hung up on her. I stepped closer and I her silver wear being thrown around, and he was mumbling under his breath. He was actually going to do it because I was being a bitch it was because of me I thought. Then he said the words that made me freeze in my tracks. "Bye its over because of you." My eyes widened and I ran to the door. I yanked on the door knob. "NIALL!" I banged on the door. " NIALL STOP BEING A DUMB ASS!!!" tears fell from my eyes "NIALL PLEASE!!! NIALL IM SORRY OK IM FUCKING SORRY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!! NIALL!!" I began to bawl my eyes out. I went to the other side of the hallway then ran up an hit the door with my shoulder. I repeatedly did this until the door swung open. I fell inside and looked up at Niall holding a knife to his chest. I got up and took the knife, throwing it to the ground. I grabbed his face and smashed it into mine. "youre stupid you hear me... fucking stupid." I said in between kisses.

"mmm I hate you." he said in between kisses. "

"good I don't care im glad I saved you." I whispered.

"im sorry but... YOURE CHEATING ON ME! WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Niall I was not cheating on you." I said annoyingly. "here since you don't  believe me look." I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. I watched him mouth the texts. He looked up at me his mouth slowly dropped into a small 'o' .

"im sorry I was acting like a..."

"dick." I finished. He smirked "come here darling." he held his arms out. I slowly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. We rocked slowly back in fourth. "I knew you loved me."

"of course I do."

"I know because you tried to save me well you did. No one has ever tried to save me before. They normally don't care and you really care about me if you... just come here." he pressed his lips to mine for a small kiss. He pulled away "I love you."

I lightly laughed " I love you too."

"no im serious I love you and I might die if I lose you." my smile dropped as I thought about my screensaver but this was real. He wasn't like Harry he would never cheat on me. I lightly smiled " I would die if I lost you too." I looked up at him and laughed.

"whats so funny?"

"I don't know you tell me."

"come on I want to take you some where."

"where?"

"its a surprise." he kissed my fore head and grabbed his keys. "c'mon." he held out his hand. I grabbed it entwining my fingers with his. He kissed my hand lightly before closing the door behind us. I was happy Niall didn't make me feel like I wasn't good enough for him like Harry did. I felt something in my stomache it was butterflies. I wasn't in a relationship I was... in LOVE and proud of it .