Give My Virginity Back Part 8

Start from the beginning

Finally i started to walk. I wiped my eyes on my sleeve. I gasped for air, i usually wasn't the exercise type of person, i would do anything to get away from a P.E lesson, but i still kept shape. I had finally realised that there would be no point in crying, what has happened has happened. I was trying to talk common sense to myself. I made a clear statement in my head: just because i lost it to Blake doesn't mean i don't have a future. I mean it wasn't like I loved him or something; it was just a crush, wasn't it?

Footsteps... Someone who was trying to catch up with me by running, well maybe it was a jogger,

when i increased my walking the person would increase their running. I didn't want to turn around just in case it was Blake; even then i hoped it was him. I waited from my name to be called in his irresistible voice.

"Hey...wait..." Someone yelled. It was a voice that i had never heard. The voice was slightly husky, yet soft and calming. It soothed my heart a little bit.

I turned to face the stranger, there stood a fit boy, and he was dam nice. He was lean, he had flat-muscles. His skin was slightly tanned. His eyes were green with flakes of grey in them. His hair was long and wavy, it was dark brown and it flung carelessly around, getting in his eyes. His mouth was full. The lips were attractive, yet not as attractive as Blake. Why the hell was i thinking of him?

This guy wore a t-shirt that hugged his chest, his faded jeans were pulled down to show several inches of his Armani boxers. He must have seen my eyes wander down to that part of the body. When he smiled a crooked smile that took my breath away, he strode forwards.

"Hey, you dropped this." He said softly. He held out a chain that had a locket that glistened brightly in the sunlight.

"Oh thanks." I sniffed, putting on a smile that pained my face. I held out my hand, he dropped it on my palm.

"Are you alright?" He questioned, his eyes searched my face curiously.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you." I said I really didn't want to talk about this with a cute stranger; i was about turn to leave.

"Justin." He simply stated, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Candice." I took his hand and shook it lightly. A shot when through my body, it was nothing cmpared to the feeling of Blake's touches. I looked up to see him having the same shocked face. As soon as he realised that my eyes were on him, he looked up and gave me a gorgeous smile with a quick wink, which i couldn't make sure of.

"As you seemed upset, should i drop you off to where you are going? I'm not going to kidnap you," He said grinning, "even though i wouldn't mind." He gave his dazzling smile and looked at me expectantly. I blushed until my face was a deep crimson.

"Hey, i told you I'm fine. I wouldn't mind either." I said flintily, and this time it was his turn to blush. I laughed.

"I expected you to be the shy kind of person," He said, his eyes glistening. "Clearly not." His eyes wandered down my body, taking in my clothing. It wasn't bad, i suppose, because his eyes widened.

"When we going then." I distracted him, i didn't want a guy to start checking me out, i really couldn't have a guy more than a friend in my life now, even though he was so adorable .why was i thinking a step ahead? Just because a guy checks you out doesn't mean he likes you or wants to have sex. I can't make an image for all boys...just because of.... Blake. An iron hand clamps my heart as soon as i think of him.

"Hello...." he said, waving a hand in my face, bringing me from my trace.

"Oh...I'm sorry." I stuttered blushing startled to see his amused look. "I sometimes get lost in thought." He just nodded though he understood clearly what i meant.