Chapter 48: Two face

Începe de la început

"I'l think about it." She simply said ending the conversation. Its no use arguing anyway.

"Ok. Get inside now and rest, I'l go ahead. I'l try to visit you some time if that's ok." I smiled at her. She furrowed her brows and slapped my arm. Well at least her mood lights up a little.

"Of course its ok, you pabo. Visit me anytime you want." She said and gave me one last hug.

"Take care ok? I'l be here if you need me." I whispered to her ear before we broke the hug. She finally smiled and opened her door to let herself in until we bade goodbye.

I went to my car and thought about what happened today. I must have been too late, someone already owns her heart. Lucky bastard. He should take care of her or else i'l do everything to have her and give her what she deserves. I just sighed and drove off home.

--------
DARA'S POV

I woke up feeling dizzy for i only slept for an hour. I can't sleep last night. Thoughts of what happened kept rewinding inside my head over and over like a broken record. I wanted to just stay in my house for the whole day but i really have to go to work. We only have one week to finish the monthly issue and i was the one in charge. I can't let my staff suffer because of my tardiness.

I ready myself for work and headed out my apartment when I saw the car sitting pretty in front on my house. I remembered what Minho told me. To use it for safety reasons. He has a point though specially now that i almost got kidnapped by some random gangsters. Hmm, maybe i'l give it a try.

I walked towards the car and sighed when i see that it doesn't really fit me. I mean, its so luxurious. Everything about it screams awesome, and me, i can't think of anything that can describe myself as being awesome. Well, maybe awesome weirdness will do. Aisht! I don't care anymore. I'm late for work and i don't have the energy to walk over to the bus station.

I took the keys and press the button to unlock it. I stepped inside and the smell of a brand new car welcomed me. Wow, even the interior looks so nice. I checked every little thing inside and if someone sees me right now, they would think that i'm some cave woman who just discovered fire. This car is so great. I should send a photo to Minho.

After my silliness, i finally drove off and headed to our office. I parked the car and as soon as i stepped out, all eyes were on me. Yeah, i expected that already and its irritating me. These judgmental people. Aisht!

I went straight to the elevator and surprisingly, the fear of riding it subsided a little. I don't have to count numbers in my head anymore. All I remember was the voice of Jiyong calming me when we got stuck inside an elevator once. Gosh, Jiyong again. He's been bugging my head since last night. I must be going crazy.

I heard the ding sound of the elevator indicating i already reached my floor.
I stepped out and headed towards my office.

"Ms. Dara! You're back!" One of my staff greeted as i passed the hallways.

"Hi Shinyoung. How's everything?" I asked, her face turned from being surprised to sour.

"Ah.. everything is...under control." She hesitantly answered as she looked at the door of my office.

"Is something wrong?"

She stared at me for a good minute before answering. "No Ms. Dara." She said as she shook her head. "I'l go back to work now, i'm glad you're finally back." She grinned and went back to her seat.