Chapter 31

Adrianna's pov.

"Only one more hour." Harry said patting my leg.

"I can't believe Niall has been so quiet." I said.

"Molly and Niall are listening to music." Harry said as I see Molly asleep and Niall dancing and lipping the words.

"Whatcha listening to?" I ask.

"5sos. They are beasts." Niall said putting his head phone back in.

"What would you want to name your child?" Harry asked not taking his eyes off the rode.

"Mmm if its a boy Jesse and if its a girl Kara." I said.

"What about you?" I ask. A smile grew across his face.

"If it's a boy nick and if its a girl Darcy." He said.

"You know it would be fun to start a family." Harry said trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Like now???" I ask.

"Well I didn't mean RIGHT now. But later." Harry said. Does Harry want kids now? At 16?

"Oh okay." I respond.

"I love you." Harry said.

"I love you too Harry." I said.

~~one hour later~~

"This is it." Harry said pulling up to a huge hotel.

"Molly wake up!" Niall yelled.

"What is it????" Molly said.

"We are here." Niall said taking out his head phones. We got out of the car and got our bags. We walked in through a revolving door.

"Where's Niall?" Molly asked. Harry pointed to the revolving door.

"WEEEEEEE! MOLLY YOU HAVE TO COME TRY THIS!!!" Niall Shouted causing a lot of attention.

"Go get Niall and I will get the room keys." Harry said to me and Molly.

"Niall come on!" Molly said as Niall ran up and hugged her.

"It. Was. So. Much. Fun." Niall said smiling.

"Here are the key cards." Harry said holding up three and giving one to me and Molly and putting the other in his pocket.

"Why don't I get one?" Niall said to harry. As everyone picked up there bags.

"Niall what where you just doing?" Harry asked as we started walking.

"Playing in the revolving door..." Niall said looking at the ground.

"I rest my case." Harry said push the elevator button as we all got in.

"Jump!" Niall yelled jumping up and down.

"Stop it!" I yelled. It was silent.

"Sorry. I hate elevators." I said as the doors opened and I quickly got out.

"What number are we harry?" Molly asked.

"219." Harry said as we walk past the 200's

"Here it is!" Niall said running to the door. Harry got out his key card and unlocked the door. It was a wonderful hotel. We walked in and Niall jumped stomach first on one of the two beds.

"Okay we have one hour until we have to leave." Harry said laying down. I plopped down next to him and looked at him.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Nothing." I said smiling.

"Is there a pool?" Niall asked.

"Yes but we don't have time." I said to him.

"Darn!" He said throwing his American flag swim trunks across the room. Molly laid down as Niall did the same.

"I'm hungry!" Niall said sitting up.

"Wanna go get some food?" Molly asked.

"There is a restaurant down stairs." I said.

"Let's go." Harry said grabbing his key. Once we got downstairs we sat down at a booth. Me and Harry on one side and Molly and Niall one the other. We looked over the menu.

"I'm going to get a salad." Molly said.

"I think I am too." I said.

"I think I'm going to get chicken, mash potatoes, corn, rolls. " Niall said licking lips.

"Same here." Harry said. We ordered are meals and drinks.

"You never told me what song you are going to sing!" Adrianna said.

" Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder." Harry said.

"What about you Niall?" I ask.

"So sick." Niall said as the food came to our table. We quickly ate and paid then went back to the room.

"5 mins! We have to go! Get your purse, tampons and makeup because we have to go!!" Harry said worried as hell.

"Okay Harry we are leaving." I said grabbing my purse and walking out the door as Harry ran to the car and drove as fast as he could to get there.