Chapter 23

Adrianna's pov

"We are here!" Niall announces. He pulled into a parking spot and everybody got out.

"Are you excited?" I ask Harry.

"Yeah but I'm nervous." He replied biting his lip.

"You will do great! I have heard you sing free fallin and you are amazing!" I said hugging him. He grins.

"What song are you singing Niall?" I asked Niall as Harry puts his arm around me.

"Radioactive." He said smiling and kissing Molly on her forehead. We walked to the front door.

"Will that was fun lets go." Niall said turning as he started to walk to the car.

"Niall." Molly said grabbing his arm.

"You can do this. We have come so far." Molly said as the four of us walk into the building with people. Not as many as you would think. There was only about 100. We walked in as Harry and Niall got there numbers. Harry walks back over.

"I am number 165998." Harry said looking down at this shirt.

"And I am number 232677." Niall said hugging Molly.

"There are not many people." I stated

"Probably scared me and Harry are going to kick there arses." Niall said high fiving Harry.

"They are starting!" I said excitedly.

"Is it do late to go home?" Harry whispers to me.

"Harry! You have an amazing voice!" I exclaimed. He blushed as he took a deep breathe.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I will be right back." Harry said.

Harry's pov.

I was so worried about this audition. I quickly stormed into the bathroom as I ran into someone

"Opps!" I said.

"Hi!" The guy responded.

"I'm Harry." I said introducing myself.

"I'm Louis!" He said loudly.

"I know this may sound weird but can I get a picture with you?" Louis asked unlocking his phone.

"Why?" I asked honored but a little confused.

"Because I know you will become famous one day." Louis said holding his phone out and taking a picture. I smiled so did Louis.

"Thanks. I will see you around Harry." He said walking out of the bathroom. I went to the sink and looked in the mirror. I can't believe he wanted a picture! It was cool. But weird. It did boost my motivation. Flipped my hair then walked out the door.

Adrianna's pov.

I saw Harry walk out of the bathroom and walk over to me.

"You feeling okay?" I asked Harry.

"A lot better." Harry replied sitting on the floor as I sat next to him so did Molly and Niall.

"How about you Niall how you feeling? " Molly asked him

"What if they say no? Niall said looking like he is about to cry.

"You can't let the little word no stop you. Make it or not we will always be by your side." Molly said. Making a smile appear on niall's face.

"Number 165998!" A loud voice said.

"Go get them Harry" I said walking him to the door as he walked on stage. As me, Niall and Molly went to sit down outside the door.

Harry's pov.

I walked to the microphone more frighten than anything.

"What's your name?" Simon Cowell asked me.

"Harry styles." I replied grinning.

"What song are you going to be singing today?" Demi asked smiling.

"Free fallin by John Mayer." I said with a shaky voice.

"That song is my jam." Kelly said causing the crowd to laugh.

"She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too, yeah yeah

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin

All the vampires walkin' through the valley."

"Stop." Simon said.

"You have an amazing voice Harry." He said causing the crowd to go crazy.

"It's a yes from me." Simon stated.

"Harry you are adorable! And you are very talented! Its a yes from me too!" Demi said excitement.

"You are so cute Harry! You sang this song so well! It's a yes from me also!" Kelly said happily.

"Thank so much!!!!" I said crying with tears of joy. I walked out to see Adrianna, Niall and Molly waiting for me. As Adrianna runs up to me.

"Did you make it?" She asked. I nodded my head and picked her up and spun her in circles.

"Congrats Harry!" Molly said coming up and hugging me.

"Thanks." I replied.

"I'm so happy for ya man!" Niall said hugging him.

"232677!" I loud voice announced.

"I don't think I can." Niall said taking a big gulp.

"Niall the Judges will love you!" I said to Niall.

"Okay." Niall said going out on stage.

"He will make it." I said to Adrianna and Molly who nodded there heads. About 7 mins later Niall walks out crying.

"I didn't make it." Niall said.

"Aww nia-" We all said about to hug him.

"I'm just messin with ya!! I made it!!" Niall said running over and kissing Molly. He came up to me.

"Aren't you going to pick me up and swing me in the air?" Niall said lifting his arms above his head. I picked him up and spun him causing me, Adrianna and Molly to laugh.

"We did it." Niall said to me with the biggest smile on his face.