Chapter 15

Adrianna's pov.

I can't believe harry did that for me. It makes so much more since. Niall and harry with the papers and niall with his his guitar. I love harry so much. I went to my class after lunch and everybody was coming up to me saying how lucky I am to have a guy like harry. This day was awesome but it finally ended. I went to my car with Molly and started driving to her house.

"Where are you going????? molly said loudly.

"Umm your house!" I said screaming back.

"No your not." Molly said. I pulled the car over on the side of the road.

"Then where are we going then huh?" I asked her.

"Dress shopping for a dress for prom. Duh." She said like I already knew we where going dress shopping.

"Okay then." I said starting the car and drove towards the dress shop that was 5 blocks away. We pulled up to the parking lot. Me and Molly grabbed our purses and walked in. It was such a nice place. There where so many beautiful dresses but there was one that caught my eye. It was a gorgeous Long aqua strapless dress with sparkly jewels along the middle of it. A worker came up behind me.

"It's on sale for 60 dollars." She said smiling.

"Really?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah it's an original 200." She said looking at me.

"Would you like to try it on?" She asked with a smile.

"Sure." I said grabbing a medium and following her to the dressing room. I quickly changed and looked at myself in the mirror. It was the perfect dress. I walked out of the dressing room to see Molly with her mouth open.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"That dress is perfect." She exclaimed coming up and hugging me.

"Would you like to buy the dress?" The lady asked me smiling.

"Yes. I will be right back." I said walking into the dressing room to change my clothes. I came out and Molly had 8 different dresses.

"Woah." I said.

"These are my favorite but I want your opinion on them." Molly said smiling.

"Okay let me buy this dress." I said walking to the register. I gave her the money and she but the dress in a bag and gave it to me. I sat down in the chairs outside of dressing room. Molly came out in a purple gown with skinny straps and a cute belt.

"What do you think of this one?" Molly asked twirling around causing the gown to spin.

"It's pretty!" I say smiling.

"Ehh i don't know. I'm going to try on the red one." She said going back into the dressing room.

"What do you thing of this one?" She said as she came out in a beautiful red gown with a jewel design on the straps.

"That's gorgeous!" I shouted.

"Think so?" She said taking a look in the mirror smiling.

"Yes." I replied smiling.

"I'm getting this one." She said excitedly grinning. She changed back into her clothes and came out with the dress in her hands. She went up to the check out. I picked up my dress and we both went to the car. I drove to Molly's house and dropped her off then went back to my house. I got out of my car and locked it. I walked in and my mom was sitting on the couh with her laptop.

"Hey mom!" I said smiling.

"Hey Adrianna." She said.

"So harry asked me to prom and me and Molly went dress shopping and look at the dress I bought!" I said putting it out of the bag.

"That a beautiful dress. Listen Adrianna I need to-"

"I'll try it on to show you!" I said smiling. I went to the bathroom and put the dress on