Chapter 17

Adrianna's pov.

I pulled up to Harry's house and got all my stuff and walked to the door and knocked. Harry came and opened the door.

"Hey beautiful." He said smiling kissing me on the forehead.

"Hey." I said grinning and walking in.

"You can put your stuff in the guest bedroom." He said showing me where it was at. Harry's house was pretty big and his parents are always out of town I imagine it gets lonely. I sat my clothes and stuff down and followed harry back to the living room. We both sat on the couch.

"You know I don't want to hold you back.. If you want to go with your mum it's okay. I understand." He said with a depressing look on his face.

"I don't want to leave you. I love you too much." I said causing relief for him.

"What are you going to do?" He asked me.

"I'm lost right now. Everything is so stressful." I said sighing.

"We will make it though it. I promise." He said making a smile appear on my face.

"I love you so much harry. So much." I said laying my head on his chess.

"And to think if I never ran into you that day we would probably wouldn't even know each other." He said looking at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"I'm so happy you did." I said grinning.

"You know what we should do?" Harry said looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Prank phone calls." He said with a childish look on his face.

"Totally!" I said grabbing my phone and dialing the *67.

"Let's call Niall first." He said.

"Okay." I quickly typed in Niall's number and called it.

"Let me talk first." I whispered. He nodded.

"Hello?" Niall answered.

"This is Ms. Jones." I said.

"The assistant Principle??" He asked worried.

"Yes. And I'm very disappointed in you Mr. Horan."

"What did I do???" He asked nervously

"Mr. Horan it's one thing to act like you don't know what you did. Here just talk to Mr. Brown." I said handing the phone to Harry.

"Mr.Horan?" Harry said in an angry causing me to chuckle.

"Yes-s sir..." Niall said like he was about to cry. I mean he never gets in trouble.

"Did you honestly think you could get away with cheating on other class mates? I'm very disappointed in you." Harry said strictly.

"Sir! I can assure you I didn't cheat!" Niall exclaimed.

"It says right her you cheated on Dickie hurtz." Harry said trying so hard not to laugh.

"I don't even know a Dickie hurtz.. Wait... HARRY FUCKING STYLES YOUR DEAD!!!!" Niall said furiously. Harry hung up the phone and we both start laughing our heads off.

"That was priceless!" I laughed.

"Great idea for the prank!" Harry said still laughing.

" It's getting pretty late." Harry said.

"Yeah I think I'm going to go to bed." I said yawning.

"Yeah me too." Harry said. I went into the guess bedroom and quickly changed into pjs. Harry walked in soon after with an extra blanket.

"Here you go." He said hanging me the blanket.

"Thank you." I got in bed and laid down.

"Goodnight." Harry said turning off the light.

"Wait!" I said.

"Yes?" He said smirking.

"Maybe you can lay with me." I said moving over.

"Okay." He said jumping on the bed next to me.

"Can you sing to me?" I asked looking at him.

"Of course." He said pulling me closer to him and putting his arm around me as he started to sing radioactive and before I knew it I fell asleep in his arms.