"Even though you're very rude, I'm going to help you anyways because that's the kind of person I am. You probably won't find too many cheap decent flats on the West side of London, but I know that there are some that would work for you on the East side, it's about fifty minutes from here and 20 from the middle of London." And without flinching he turns out storms out of the hotel. Before I process what I'm doing, I'm sprinting out the doors after him.

"Harry! HARRY! WAIT!" I figure that I needed him more than I thought I did. He turns to look at me and I stop running leaving a foot of space between us, which suddenly disappears as he takes a step closer to me. "I'm sorry, I was being stupid. Yesterday was a terrible day and I was being rude. Please help me, I need an apartment. Please help me out and I won't bother you again." I finish my plea, hoping that he will forgive me for being my regular self.

A huge grin spreads across his face, "I thought you'd never ask. Do you want to get breakfast? We can go to that place where we ran into each other yesterday, if you want?" He continues walking like nothing had happened.

Like he read my mind, I say, "Uhm, yeah sure, I was planning on going there anyways."

"Do I need to stay silent or would you actually like to talk?" He says like it could've been snotty coming from someone else, but instead it's like he meant it to be understanding.

"We can talk, tell me about this apartment?" I say eagerly.

"We're west of Central London, and the cheaper flats are near Tredegar Square, there's some on Bow Street or Merchant Street. However the ones on Bow Street are probably a better fit for you. Also, it's technically closer for you to get to London then this part of town. It's a small one bedroom flat, with a decent kitchen and a nice living room. It's about £800 a month but I'm sure we can bargin it down a bit." We? Who said he'd be coming with me to see it?

"That sounds perfect. Thanks again for helping with this."

"It's okay, I get you're having a rough time."

"How do you know so much about apartments anyways?" It's curious that he knows so much about them. It's not like he spent all night researching them for me or anything. 

"Oh, uhm, well... I travel around London quite a bit and stay with friends a lot, so, I guess I just remember certain things about the city. One of them being that there are always flats for rent in those areas."

He continues talking about the apartments until we get to the coffee shop. I order a black coffee and a chocolate muffin, and Harry gets a cup of tea and a toasted bagel. Before I notice what he's up to, he goes to pay for our order.

"Hey wait! I have money, don't you dare pay for that!" I insist.

"It's okay, I got it!"

"No I refuse for you to pay for it." I run up to the cash register and attempt at putting my money on the counter but he's too quick and already has paid for it.

"You can pay next time." He says sure of himself, like there would be a next time.

I turn quickly with my coffee and muffin so that he won't see me blush and sit down in a booth. He sits across from me and continues talking, although I'm not paying much attention to what's coming out of his mouth and admiring his body, I instantly scold myself for staring but, a thought comes to mind, why is he wearing the same clothes as yesterday?

He's still talking but my curiosity gets the best of me and I cut him off, "Why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?"

"What?" He replies, taken off by my question.